• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Anyone dealt with Route 66 Vapor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralph T

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2009
Albuquerque, NM
I saw found these guys on the web Route 66 Vapor and was wondering if anyone has done business with them. I've driven by their new store, but haven't stopped in.

Looking at their site, they don't have a real wide selection yet but it would be nice to have a local supplier that wasn't just a mall kiosk.

I haven't been there. Where is their store?

There is TAT51, which is located on the West side of San Pedro, just North of Indian School. They have a very wide variety of juice and very reasonable prices on it. Quite a bit of hardware too.

The mall kiosk prices are ridiculous in so many ways. Of course they are paying close to $2000 a month for that little space there.

ETA: Ok, I feel stupid. You gave me the link, now I know where the store is. Duh! I need to stop in over there and see if they are interested in getting a monthly meetup going for those of us in the Q.

dodari

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2011
New Mexico
I really like route66, good guys there. I have stopped ordering online completely, I just stop in weekly.

I'll second that. In the last 5 weeks I've bought 3 starter kits there for myself and family and am quite pleased with their knowledge, help and service. Had one minor warranty event and these guys immediately made it good, no hassle. Very knowlegable guys. Go visit, you'll be glad you did.

Stop Smoking

Mar 10, 2011
Rio Rancho, nm
Word Vaping Day in Albuquerque! https://www.facebook.com/events/266586196752384/ Will be at
Vaping Day and Musical Potluck/BBQ!

We will be celebrating and vaping at The Mile High Vapor Room on Candelaria Rd and 12th st. from 4pm-1am.
Event is FREE from 4-8pm.
Then a $5 cover at 8pm for Comedy & Music Thursday Nights. Looking to start monthly vapemeets. Come one come all.

Rherrera

Apr 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
Check out highdesertecig.com he is in sandia park and doesnt have a shop yet in town but will have your order to you in a single day if your in alb ( i know this as i live in albuquerque )I ordered some monster and red bull and it was in my possesion the next day and the juices are amazing! I ordered some red bull from another vendor and it is still steeping cause it tasted like chemicals but not high desert the juices needed no steeping but taste has gotten even better in the week and a half Ive had them! I am more than pleased with my experience with them and will actually be ordering some items tomorrow. Oh and did i mention he is a super cool dude and his prices are more than fair!

Last edited:

LLRICKMAN

May 15, 2012
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
Just thought id update on route 66 they are now closed on Saturdays and Sundays but they are staying open later during the week 7pm i think.
These guys have great prices i just havent found a juice mix im happy with

What would you experts suggest for a newb I Want that good throat hit along with good taste, The guys at Route 66 will mix it up for you however you specify

I bought a lavatube there a month or so ago. I like the vv units and im using the vision clear carto at 89 bucks beats the hell out of the 6v unit i bought at the mall for 225 but i did quite smoking with it in October and my Lavatube came with 2 batteries i had to shell put another 30 for a spare set at the mall
I hate the prices they charge at the mall 23.99 for 15ml But in a pinch it is quality juice

springfieldarms

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2011
Albuquerque
Just thought id update on route 66 they are now closed on Saturdays and Sundays but they are staying open later during the week 7pm i think.
These guys have great prices i just havent found a juice mix im happy with

What would you experts suggest for a newb I Want that good throat hit along with good taste, The guys at Route 66 will mix it up for you however you specify

I bought a lavatube there a month or so ago. I like the vv units and im using the vision clear carto at 89 bucks beats the hell out of the 6v unit i bought at the mall for 225 but i did quite smoking with it in October and my Lavatube came with 2 batteries i had to shell put another 30 for a spare set at the mall
I hate the prices they charge at the mall 23.99 for 15ml But in a pinch it is quality juice

Hey LL if you are abq full time try nmvape. Adam, who runs the place is a real nice guy. They are a pipe shop but they are great with their ecig business and have lotsa juice to try out. Also, if you ever get in a pinch Pm me and I'll make some for ya.

springfieldarms

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2011
Albuquerque
I wouldnt send my worst enemy to route 666 vapor. Ive never been treated so bad by a "business owner" Im going to check out Vapor Shots on harvard I hope they show a little respect towards a customer........your friend zombie

Hey Zombie! I havnt dealt with route 66 myself by I've been messing around vaping in ABQ for a while now and I say you'll do well trying vapor shots. The owner is a great guy but be a a bit patient when going in. It gets busy. Good juice too

XXZOMBIEPEPPERXX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2012
New Mexico
Right on springfield ....hey best 30-06 ive ever owned was a springfield bro .....yeah im gonna checkem out on friday...so far ive been getting most of my juice and stuff from gotvapes.com...its like 13$ for 36 ml of 17 mgs so not too shabby bro. And my mini nova has been burning it purty quick man lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread