Anyone duplicated this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwistedInFresno

ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2011
Fresno, CA
I absolutely LOVE vaporroom.net EC Menthol, which I vape at !00% vg. I'm going to be more financially challenged than usual for the next several months, and decided that maybe i should use all the diy stuff that's been gathering dust in my drawer. The EC Menthol is mellow, very slightly sweet, and has an underlying hint of something...nutty?...vanilla or caramel?...not sure what that little hint is...but it separates it from every other menthol i've tried. Has anyone duplicated this one, or know how i could duplicate it? My other Idea is to just get it at 30mg, with a flavor shot, and dilute it with vg. Thoughts?:confused:

Richie G

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2009
Lawn Guyland, NY
My other Idea is to just get it at 30mg, with a flavor shot, and dilute it with vg. Thoughts?:confused:

Can't help you with EC Menthol.

But, I have ordered e-liquid at a higher than my normal rate of nic and with extra flavor with the idea to dilute it with PG or VG. For me, it works out beautifully. Just keep in mind that a 'flavor shot' is usually just 5% more than normal. So, when you dilute your nic you will be diluting your flavoring more than the nic. For me this doesn't pose a problem because I like flavoring to be on the mild side. Upping menthol (via menthol drops) is easy though so this might be a win-win for you too. =)

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
I know TVR uses almost all Capella flavorings so that would be the best place to look. Most are single capella flavored juices . They just came out with Horchata and Harvest berry juice and in a few weeks im sure they will be coming out with Lemon merange pie , Jolly rancher and snickers.

Evertime i test a new capellas flavor im like wow that tastes exactly like TVRs juice lol

They do use a few TPA flavorings for the stuff that capella dont make like red hots and cotton candy but its mostly capellas

Last edited:

GoodDog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2009
SF East Bay
I would try LorAnn's Bavarian Cream for the other flavor you're talking about. It has a bit of...something?? that I think would go well with menthol crystals. Sometimes you can find the dram bottles of LorAnn in a bakery shop or large craft store for a couple of dollars or less, also several e-cig vendors carry it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread