Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBergMan

ECF Live Chat Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2013
Tupelo, Ms
Since coming to ECF last week I can't get away! Haven't even been able to start vaping yet (waiting on the money so I can place orders) but the slew of nice people and interesting topics won't let me leave this place! I can't wait until I can get my equipment and post my thoughts on it(And quit analogs bleh) I'm browsing this forum all night at work then when I get home in the morning lol. I think I have a problem o_O. anyways just thought I would post my thoughts on that!

trishdadish

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2013
Victoria, British Columbia
Welcome to the forum. I think us more active members are definitely addicted. I always find myself checking in at least once a day. There's just soo much to learn. If you can't stay away now, gawd help you when you get your equipment! Then the real fun begins, the Hunt For The Perfect vape.

TomCatt

Da Catt
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2011
Upland, PA
:blink: Addicted to ECF? :blink: why, no, no one around here like that :blink:

smiley-laughing024.gif

rotku

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2012
columbus, oh
The forum is a never ending lava lamp of personalities and experience. It would be entertaining even if I did not vape. The people are pretty nice and you do not see alot of flames. There is such a wide variety of topics and levels, from absolute beginners to experienced geeks. Accepting that you have the forum addiction is the first step, but to what I do not know.

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I don't think I could handle a day without ECF. Haven't had to since I came here well over a year ago and don't want to know what would happen if I didn't get my everyday dose of it. :D Probably would have saved a ton of money though if I could just stay away for a while.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread