Anyone else addicted to this forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

riddle80

ECF Veteran
Nov 25, 2008
Nashville, TN
Ever since I've started vaping I'm on here all the time. In fact, I'm not getting much else done. E-cigs have been my world for the past 2 weeks. I'm a graphic designer and I work from home, so it's really bad because I'm at my computer all day. Let's see... work.. forum... I'll choose the forum..lol. Same with housework, etc.

We need an e-cigarette-forum anonymous or something. I'm just hungry for information. I think maybe it's because this place is like a support group for quitting smoking and it keeps me motivated. It's funny because all 3 people I live with have quit smoking/started vaping, and we're all 3 on here all the time.

Anyone else?

mixxy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2008
Oregon
Yeppers... I seem to find myself here more and more often... and I'm also finding every time I come here there is something else I need! ;) My new steamer came yesterday -- ya know, a must so I can clean my atomizers :confused: -- and will soon have a USB passthrough, AND a battery pack......... when will it ever end, LOL! 8-o

Just REALLY glad to be vaping and not smoking... and really enjoy having the support of all of you here! :)

I've only posted two comments on two different forums. one on a Firefly (sci-fi series, canceled after one season) forum and one on a Longest Journey (my favorite pc game) forum a few years ago. after posting i never went back to those forums. Now i'm on this forum every day as much as possible and have posted enough to have any of my friends ripe me a new one.

i do think because of the ever changing e-cig tech, the different types of liquids, ever growing destributers with alternate product lines and the lightning fast govenment bans are the main reasons that i am glued.

RainbowznStarz

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2008
Fairfax, Va
Just a little bit.
popcorn.gif

www.freesmileys.org%22
freesmiley.php

Kate

Moved On
Jun 26, 2008
UK
Well, I moved in and made myself at home ;)

I used to be only interested in knowledge, information and getting to the top of my learning curve. Now I think I'm far more interested in the social aspects of the forum, the help, support, sharing of experiences and the laughs.

To me it seems that we have a large, friendly community and we try to look after each other. That's priceless and we are pioneers of a new technology that could benefit millions in years to come. This is a once in a lifetime revolution and I love being in the vanguard.

tribalmasters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2008
United Kingdom
I joined in after kate, not long before that time the forum was black, then it was white, now I changed my settings and its almost black again!! I was even thinking of buying a Gamucci before I found this place!! So I settled with the classic generic penstyle and then the 901 and I am back to the pen and 901 again but with the addition of the m401! There wasn't much easy ways of getting different flavours of liquid back then either and now we even have USB batteries! I still don't have my first Janty yet tho!

SpaceCadet

ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2009
Scotland
I was addicted even before I joined, which was this morning and I've already done over 20 posts! It's thanks to this forum that I made an informed choice in buying the Evo, again before signing up. It's an expensive business otherwise, trying different cigs at first!

I feel sorry for folks who've never seen this forum, forked out £50 for a Gamucci on iwantoneofthose, realised it ain't all that and reverting to analogs. Shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread