Anyone else have bad Janty experience?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeffGlenellen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2011
Boardman,Ohio
I am pretty upset right now,to say the least. Ok,first I ordered a bottle of RY4 this past Friday after hearing all kinds of rave reviews for Janty so I decided to make my purchase. I was pretty excited and looking forward to receiving my bottle only to have 4 days go by without even an email update after the initial order. So I called them once Wednesday morning rolled around only to have them tell me my order wasn't in their shipment log,but they had sent my package out,awesome:) However,my happiness turned to sadness when my package just arrived a few minutes ago with a large dark spot on one side of the package,the package was also placed in a plastic ziplock,this can't be good I thought. Yup,opened the package,bottle is broken,empty and the entire contents are floating around in the envelope with the receipt,perfect:(
Just curious if anyone else has had a bad experience with this company. I just called them and left a message even though someone should have been there to answer the phone at this time. I am not happy to say the least

Sean S

Aug 25, 2011
Buffalo, NY
I am pretty upset right now,to say the least. Ok,first I ordered a bottle of RY4 this past Friday after hearing all kinds of rave reviews for Janty so I decided to make my purchase. I was pretty excited and looking forward to receiving my bottle only to have 4 days go by without even an email update after the initial order. So I called them once Wednesday morning rolled around only to have them tell me my order wasn't in their shipment log,but they had sent my package out,awesome:) However,my happiness turned to sadness when my package just arrived a few minutes ago with a large dark spot on one side of the package,the package was also placed in a plastic ziplock,this can't be good I thought. Yup,opened the package,bottle is broken,empty and the entire contents are floating around in the envelope with the receipt,perfect:(
Just curious if anyone else has had a bad experience with this company. I just called them and left a message even though someone should have been there to answer the phone at this time. I am not happy to say the least

Hi there,

My apologies! Please PM or email me with your order number - sean@jantyworld.com

We do ship orders within 24hours; I'm sorry your order was delayed.

Regards,
Sean

popeye79

ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2011
WA, USA
Just so you know, the RY4 that everyone talks about is the "Classic" version, currently sold out. Expected to be in stock Feb 15th.

The other janty ry4's may be good also, but I've not tried them.

Here's the thread where Janty's "Classic" RY4 took first place in the big RY4 round up!

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...lly-big-ry4-roundup-long-105.html#post4965000

Also, I've had nothing but the best of customer service with Janty. True, they don't answer the phone a lot. But they do get back to you and take care of you if you have one of the very infrequent problems that sometimes arise.

Have no fear, Janty is the shiz-nit! :D

FaniFox

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2011
Greece
Well, as I see it, it wasn't Jantys fault for breaking the plastic bottle...A lot of other vendors would have denied the fault but not Janty. That is why I keep on saying that my royalty and trust is to Janty. I am a customer for nearly 4 years and they had never dissapointed me.
Returning to you after placing a ticket or answering the phones is another subject, though. I agree that they need improvement on that areas but you will be taken very good care eventually.
And yes, classic RY4 is an "old time classic". The best e-liquid I have ever tried. I keep trying RY4s from all over the world and I always come back to it. Is like meeting with your best friend once again!

My second order was not packed as nicely as my first order, but everything arrived in good condition.
The products and e-liquid are pretty good and I am sure I will stick with Janty for a while, but customer support is just terrible.
My first order had cartriges instead of the ordered cartomizers. The ticket is open for 15 days now and nobody seems to touch it. I even opened 2 tickets after that begging for someone to look at the initial ticket but they just stay open, too.
To sum it up, my experience is:
Products and delivery time: very good
Customer Support: very poor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread