Anyone else have trouble with Mt Baker and RETURNS?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

winemermaid

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2013
United States
So, when I started vaping, I went to a semi-local shop near me to buy my beginners gear (i was too excited to quit smoking to even WAIT for an order), i had been just getting all my stuff from my local shop. But after joining the thread and talking with a few other people here in my town that vapes, i decided to give Mt Baker a try for a first order place!

I ordered:
Some flavors to DIY e-juice
236ml of 50/50 18mg nicotine
2 pyrex vivi nova's
2 aluminium drip tips

The juice - great! Cinnamon Roll is delish while the others are steeping. And they sent red cream soda as a sample and it's a new ADV. The shipping was fast! And i was satisfied!

Until my husband put his juice in his new pyrex tank and it leaked! The glass inside the cupling was spinning and leaking juice all down the bottom of it and from the e-juice window. IMMEDIATELY, i talked with someone online from Mt Baker and they told me "I believe the product is defective and you need to fill out a RR" (return request). So, I did and this was on Wednesday morning. It is now almost Sunday and I've not heard a damn word about it! I chose Mt Baker because i heard their costumer service was excellent and from what i had tried from other people (juices and such), they were my go-to place! Now, I'm disappointed and frustrated!

Also, the drip tips I order don't fit snuggly on my pyrex nova or my regular vivi nova. Which is irritating. But i surely don't want to delay my return request due to 2.00 drip tips! Has anyone else had similar experiences or is this really an odd occurrence?! I need a more stable and reliable source of vape vendors if this is how it is with Mt Baker!!

Thanks for letting me rant - i think it may be the lack of nicotine from being down a tank!!!! :p

Rocketpunk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Dayton, Ohio
Within the past 8-9 months, MBV has grown exponentially at an astounding rate. Their "cheapest prices on the Internet", their incredibly fast shipping, and their CS really made it the "go-to" vendor for A LOT of new vapers (not to mention word of mouth). It's not surprising that they're running out of flavoring a lot lately. Also, I remember they put out an open call for help wanted. No doubt they were bombarded with applicants and new hires. This massive expansion in such a short amount of time will lead to things like this. While I no longer really like MBV anymore, I can speak for their CS. Try to hit up the website when Livechat is open and see what their live help can do.

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk 2

winemermaid

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2013
United States
Yeah, their live help was the one who told me to put in for the return request. I might just hop on Monday and ask why it's taking so long. I think I will be looking into other vendors as well, and...sadly, just when i run low hit up the semi-local vape shop. A little over priced, but hey...when you need your fix, you need your fix!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread