Anyone else LOVE Copper Creek House Blend!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
It was one of two "All Day Vapes" for me when I first began to explore multiple juice vendors. I took a gamble and purchased a large bottle (120ml) of House Blend thinking that this made good sense since it was a big favorite of mine.

Alas, not long at all after that I developed a huge distaste for it. Couldn't stand it. It ended up all alone on my juice shelf for a 3 - 4 months without me touching it. Having a conversation with one of the ECF members here, I found out that she enjoyed the flavor and offered to purchase the juice. We made a trade where she purchased a gift coupon to my favorite juice vendor. A win-win for both of us.

So, just a word of caution in purchasing large quantities of your favorite flavor juice. You could develop a distaste for it at any time.

Reactions: Ladiekali

Coldpunk

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2013
Columbia, Mo
I too like it a lot. Tastes like Nutella on a graham cracker. It reminds me a little bit of white rabbit from Alice in Vapeland, but with less coconut maybe.

I also like Copper Creek's coffee. Best coffee by far. I ordered voos brew from them last time as well but haven't given it a thorough try yet. I've been enjoying the house blend too much.

texastone

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2013
South Dakota
I got a voodoo free sample from them with an order and I dripped it into an HH.357 and WOW!!! First free sample I LOVED! I can't really describe the complex flavor but it is definitely a little on the desert side with something else going on. Very good and I now have it in a carto tank at all times and vape it once a day at least!

Coldpunk

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2013
Columbia, Mo
If you like the house blend and other mapley type flavors, you should try white rabbit from AiV. My favorite by far. White Rabbit was my first giant bottle purchase from any vendor. I hope I never get sick of it, sooooo good. I do tend to hop around from flavor to flavor though.

I've also received both cool aid and peach as samples with Copper Creek orders and both were tasty.

Last edited:

oxygen thief

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Happened to me more than once. I thought Ecto Plasma was it//ordered a big bottle and I couldn't vape it.
Even though it's a bit more expensive I've started ordering all juices in the 15ml range.

It was one of two "All Day Vapes" for me when I first began to explore multiple juice vendors. I took a gamble and purchased a large bottle (120ml) of House Blend thinking that this made good sense since it was a big favorite of mine.

Alas, not long at all after that I developed a huge distaste for it. Couldn't stand it. It ended up all alone on my juice shelf for a 3 - 4 months without me touching it. Having a conversation with one of the ECF members here, I found out that she enjoyed the flavor and offered to purchase the juice. We made a trade where she purchased a gift coupon to my favorite juice vendor. A win-win for both of us.

So, just a word of caution in purchasing large quantities of your favorite flavor juice. You could develop a distaste for it at any time.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I vaped mine right out of the box. I'm sure it only gets better as it steeps, but its delicious nuttela and graham crackery from day 1.
Funny how we all get a different flavor from the same juice. I assume you are talking about House Blend here? I get a cake batter flavor, and I've heard many others describe it as such.

Now, Boba's Bounty, I get a honey graham cracker flavor with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread