Anyone else ripped off from Healthyshopshop.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.

virraszto

Apr 22, 2009
SE Michigan
I placed an order way back in April. When it didn't arrive in two weeks, I sent an email. I guess the guy was in the hospital or something, so I cut him some slack. A few weeks later...some other excuse. A month or so later... more excuses... and it's on it's way. I know the website closed down sometime around that time. I guess he thought I'd forget about it....and I did for awhile. Now I can't locate him. His new website healthyflavors hasn't been updated since May, and I don't think it's even operational.

It really pisses me off. Yeah, it was only $30, but how many other people's money did he keep? Plus, when you're broke, $30 is a lot.

V.

chad

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2009
NY, USA
cybervapor.com
I placed an order way back in April. When it didn't arrive in two weeks, I sent an email. I guess the guy was in the hospital or something, so I cut him some slack. A few weeks later...some other excuse. A month or so later... more excuses... and it's on it's way. I know the website closed down sometime around that time. I guess he thought I'd forget about it....and I did for awhile. Now I can't locate him. His new website healthyflavors hasn't been updated since May, and I don't think it's even operational.

It really pisses me off. Yeah, it was only $30, but how many other people's money did he keep? Plus, when you're broke, $30 is a lot.

V.

Sounds like a pretty dumb name for a website. In any case, since the site isn't even up now I think you got scammed by a fly-by-night operation. :(

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA

V.
virraszto.....There certainly was much confusion over the orders placed with Thehealthysmokeshop back in april...I was one of the confused myself. I did recieve my order though...you may wish to try and contact patrick here thru ECF his username is Venuvious....I happent to know for fact that patrick has closed up shop...so I do hope for the best in your case!:(The Wiz!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread