Anyone else tried juice from these companies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skennard

ECF Veteran
Jan 9, 2012
Colorado Springs
This is my first thread so here it goes. Not long ago I ordered a sampler from Pink Spot vapors and I have to say that so far all the flavors I got have been really good. I got the 18mg strength in Golden Apple, Butterscotch, Dutch Apple Pie, Lemon Drop, Pink Spot, and Janes Wild Juices. The Janes and Pink Spot have been my favorite they have a combination of fruit flavors that I wouldn't have tried otherwise. Definitely going to order more of those.

I also just got three flavors from bombay vaping I'm letting them steep for a bit before I try them. The one thing I liked about their site is that you can choose the level of flavoring. So pretty excited to try those.

Has anyone else tried these companies? Thoughts good bad or other wise?

Jerry B

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2011
Nashville TN
i have tried pink spot. Um what can i say their service was awesome, their juice not so much. Its not that the flavor was not there, in fact i would have liked it more had it been bland. My problem in pink spot is everything had a underlying flavor. I bought 5 samples and every single one of them had this sicking flowery vanilla flavor.

I wont try them again, but i do think they are a great vendor. My shipping was super fast and they were oh so polite. Now i dont like their juice but lots of people rave about them.

Not tried bombay but its on my radar. Mostly i shop at thevaporroom.net All around good flavors and prices.

ambientech

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2011
somewhere
i have tried pink spot. Um what can i say their service was awesome, their juice not so much. Its not that the flavor was not there, in fact i would have liked it more had it been bland. My problem in pink spot is everything had a underlying flavor. I bought 5 samples and every single one of them had this sicking flowery vanilla flavor.

I wont try them again, but i do think they are a great vendor. My shipping was super fast and they were oh so polite. Now i dont like their juice but lots of people rave about them.

Not tried bombay but its on my radar. Mostly i shop at thevaporroom.net All around good flavors and prices.

My experience also. I was wanting to like it and even kept trying them but after 2 months they still had that underlying flavor.:(

I really like NLV Bounty Hunter and I just got in some juices from Welcome to Vapealicious Juice - Simply Divine E~Juice made with Love. Their snickerdoodle cookie is simply amazing!! I have tried other SD Cookies and none had the cookie flavor and TH. They had one or the other. Vapealicious SD Cookie is the cookie and has a great TH! :vapor:

Carless

ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Valdosta, GA
I tried their pink spot and it was pretty good, but I tend to prefer bakery or desert juices to fruity, beverage type juices. I do know people who love them, though so my advice is everyone should try them. As said above, their service is excellent.
I'm going to revisit the Pink Spot in a month or so and am hoping it will have grown on me.

sinnyc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2011
Up north
This is my first thread so here it goes. Not long ago I ordered a sampler from Pink Spot vapors and I have to say that so far all the flavors I got have been really good. I got the 18mg strength in Golden Apple, Butterscotch, Dutch Apple Pie, Lemon Drop, Pink Spot, and Janes Wild Juices. The Janes and Pink Spot have been my favorite they have a combination of fruit flavors that I wouldn't have tried otherwise. Definitely going to order more of those.

I also just got three flavors from bombay vaping I'm letting them steep for a bit before I try them. The one thing I liked about their site is that you can choose the level of flavoring. So pretty excited to try those.

Has anyone else tried these companies? Thoughts good bad or other wise?

Pink Spot is my favorite vendor.
Pink Spot, Blu Spot, G-Spot, and Black Mamba are all variants of the same or similar theme but all are different and very tasty. Pink Spot itself is my usual, everyday vape. Frozen Lime Drop, Watermelon Wave, and French Vanilla are very good as well. Swagger and Outlaw are great non-traditional tobaccos.

Since you liked Pink Spot, here are some more juices worth trying from other vendors:
Rawr Vapor: Home page: Truth Serum, Cinnamon Strapple, Lemon Lime Slushie, Love Potion.
Alien Visions E-Juice: Hype & Flue Cured. They also make the ever-popular, oft-debated Boba's Bounty.
Sweet-Vapes.com: Peach Mapacho Tobacco & Spanish Gold Tobacco

- Tim

Skennard

ECF Veteran
Jan 9, 2012
Colorado Springs
Pink Spot is my favorite vendor.
Pink Spot, Blu Spot, G-Spot, and Black Mamba are all variants of the same or similar theme but all are different and very tasty. Pink Spot itself is my usual, everyday vape. Frozen Lime Drop, Watermelon Wave, and French Vanilla are very good as well. Swagger and Outlaw are great non-traditional tobaccos.

Since you liked Pink Spot, here are some more juices worth trying from other vendors:
Rawr Vapor: Home page: Truth Serum, Cinnamon Strapple, Lemon Lime Slushie, Love Potion.
Alien Visions E-Juice: Hype & Flue Cured. They also make the ever-popular, oft-debated Boba's Bounty.
Sweet-Vapes.com: Peach Mapacho Tobacco & Spanish Gold Tobacco

- Tim

Thanks for the recommendations. I've heard good things about Rawr plan on trying them out. Tried Boba's bounty and (not to start a huge thing) it was not for me. Good news to all the Boba fans.

Skennard

ECF Veteran
Jan 9, 2012
Colorado Springs
I just ordered a sampler from Pink Spot and I'm hoping they live up to the hype, they sure do sound good. I got Black Mamba, Blu Spot, Pink Spot, Jane's Wild Juices, Strawberry Cheesecake and Pineapple Upside Cake. Anyone have any feedback on some of these?

Pink Spot and Janes were my fave. To me they just had a really clean fruit flavors not too sweet. Hope you enjoy.

Skennard

ECF Veteran
Jan 9, 2012
Colorado Springs

Parmaviolet was the worst for me as far as a flower taste. It just goes to show you that no two people are the same when it comes to the pallet. I appreciate your input.

sinnyc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2011
Up north
Thanks for the recommendations. I've heard good things about Rawr plan on trying them out. Tried Boba's bounty and (not to start a huge thing) it was not for me. Good news to all the Boba fans.

For me, the jury is still out on Boba's: I can't figure it out :confused: Their Hype is outstanding though so if you give AVE another shot add that to your order.

- Tim

varon

Jul 11, 2011
chicago
For me, the jury is still out on Boba's: I can't figure it out :confused: Their Hype is outstanding though so if you give AVE another shot add that to your order.

- Tim

It's clear that taste is very subjective, the first hit I took of Boba's was something of another world, so satisfiying, and I could not imagine how something could be that good, Gorila was almost as good to me but then I kind of lost the craving for it, I also tried the Hype and thought it was mediocre at best, goes to show that everyone is different.

sinnyc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2011
Up north
It's clear that taste is very subjective, the first hit I took of Boba's was something of another world, so satisfiying, and I could not imagine how something could be that good, Gorila was almost as good to me but then I kind of lost the craving for it, I also tried the Hype and thought it was mediocre at best, goes to show that everyone is different.

Yup, taste is absolutely subjective :)

- Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread