Roccov

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2012
Philly
vaporreporter.wordpress.com
She said vaping is like a cult?

I dont mean to point out the elephant in the room here bud, but she doesn't sound like a keeper, lol. Take it from a guy who's dated plenty of girls......find a new one.

I have to agree here. Thank goodness the family is supportive. Good luck on your journey. :2cool:

Petrodus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2010
Midwest
She was disappointed in me because now she didn't have anyone to smoke with. Needless to say, I sent her down the road. Lol.
Maybe Next Time you should try to convert them AFTER you have Slept with them?
1-Laughing.gif

Last edited:

Maniacal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 16, 2013
Chicago
I've never had anyone call it a cult, but I have gotten some hate about it. There's always going to be haters so it's best to just leave them be and enjoy your hobby. The population in my town isn't large enough for people to realize there is a whole community of vapers, so I don't know if more populous areas views vapers as cultish. Although, with the amount of time and energy vapers expend in their gear and juice, I can see how it could be called that. Who hasn't momentarily worshiped their new mod?

I've referred to us as "The Secret Club", or "The Elite", or just the plain 'ol "Cool Kids" ;)

And OP ... that game w/your kids? Competing in my head for being the cutest thing EVAR![

Edited to add: I can't believe how much I am enjoying this thread, LOTS of funny sheeeeeit. /FONT]

Last edited:

sam12six

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2010
Georgia
I wasn't privy to the conversation, but you said:

I have only been vaping for a little over a week. I had been dating a girl for a few weeks and she is also a smoker. When I started vaping and told her about she kind of rolled her eyes.

Now, if when this occurred you said how you loved it and how she should stop doing what she does to instead do what you do and you weren't the first to come at her like this, I could see it.

I love religion. It fascinates me and I'll happily read and discuss anyone's holy book. That said, if someone out of nowhere starts to tell me how great it is to give my soul to Buddha (JHC, The Dark Lord, .... Cheney, etc), they get labeled cultist in my mind.

DetraMental

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2013
United States
So a bunch of smokers huddled around a designated smoking area is much less a "cult"?

As an exsmoker I considered us in exile from everyone else, not a cult, LOL....now that I vape I can understand why people wanted us away from them. The smell is not too nice....d#mn that addiction!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread