Status
Not open for further replies.

moorea

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Marion, MT
phiniac.com
I am new at this and have not ran into that problem yet, but I would find a local US dealer and order a small quantity to hold you over. I know that Rocky Mountain Vapor has great prices and he ships everything out super quick. I've been getting my order pretty much next day. Don't know how much you go through but you could pick up 10ml for $6, 30ml for $15 and 50 ml for $22... One of those should hold you over till your order gets here!

truthseeker

ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2009
Canada
Well, it won't help today but for next time, just keep a bottle of Vegetable Glycerin(4oz for $5.00 at Whole Foods) and a bottle of Distilled water(1 gallon for $1.00 at the grocery store) handy, mix 50/50 add a pinch menthol crystals from ebay or mountainroseherbs (4oz for $10.00 is wayyyy plenty). Just this will make over 200ml of no nic juice, and the throat hit will still be there if you give it enough menthol.

This way you always have back-up juice.

Have a great day!:thumbs:

beatlebandaide

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2009
Ashland, Kentucky
www.myspace.com
Thanks guys... I tried my hand at making my own juice the other day with Wilton VG, water, creme de menthe Lorann flavoring, and a few dropper-fuls of my 24mg dr pepper liquid... totally minty... some throat hit... good flavor... and it keeps nicfits away... I'm just vaping a little less and using that batch and gonna keep what I have left of the Dr. Pepper nicliquid for the mornings and when I do have a nicfit.

Maybe you can do some out of the box thinking. Buy a super small pack of nicorette, some VG, water and whatever flavor/menthol you need. You get your nicotine and you satisfy your oral fixation. Nicorette has a 2-3 year shelf life, one is bound to run out of liquid one time or another, and it beats the heck out of analogs!

beatlebandaide

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2009
Ashland, Kentucky
www.myspace.com
I agree!!! Awesome tips. My mom is a former smoker (she's a quitter... lol) and she actually recommended that I get some patches and use those with some no nic liquid because she loves the fact that I'm not a "smoker" now.

I'm glad I have really supportive parents one a non-smoker and one is still a smoker... I'm "working" on him though. ;)

truthseeker

ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2009
Canada
Thanks guys... I tried my hand at making my own juice the other day with Wilton VG, water, creme de menthe Lorann flavoring, and a few dropper-fuls of my 24mg dr pepper liquid... totally minty... some throat hit... good flavor... and it keeps nicfits away... I'm just vaping a little less and using that batch and gonna keep what I have left of the Dr. Pepper nicliquid for the mornings and when I do have a nicfit.

I tried the VG/water with wiltons creme de menthe and it tasted a little oily to me.
Granted it was wiltons candy flavoring and not loranns but I really couldn't stand it.
The menthol crystals is a must have for me.

beatlebandaide

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2009
Ashland, Kentucky
www.myspace.com
try squeezing out your old carts. Put the poly or whatever you use into a syringe and squeeze the juice into a bottle. There is a thread on here somewere showing how to do it.

thanks Hangtime! I have already done that with my dropper... lol Does anyone know where I can get a syringe? I've looked different places but might end up having to order it online?

jimik

ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2009
Spring Hill, Fl
Last edited:

truthseeker

ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2009
Canada
I've never used the menthol crystals. Do they impart a menthol taste to your juice?

Do they ever! Check this out...

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/diy-e-liquid/2918-menthol-crystals.html

or you can run a forum search for "crystals" for all the info you need.

I didn't think much of it when I first heard about it, but I gotta say, this is definitely worth it! I "rescued" several bottles(about 110ml) of "this is supposed to be menthol!?!?!" juice with it. Good thing I didn't chuck 'em.

beatlebandaide

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2009
Ashland, Kentucky
www.myspace.com
How long would that last?
Maybe if someone is in your area they could mail you some liquid for an agreed price?

don't think there are a lot of other vapers in my area... although the nurse at work DID order some for herself after seeing mine... maybe she'll give me a few drops... lol

JustJulie

CASAA
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2009
Des Moines, IA
don't think there are a lot of other vapers in my area... although the nurse at work DID order some for herself after seeing mine... maybe she'll give me a few drops... lol

Oh, my goodness! You should make that nurse your new best friend. I know two vapers in my area, so I know where to go knocking if I needed something. Truth be told, though, given the size of my stash, it's far more likely that they'll be knocking at my door. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread