RDA Anyone ever see something like this: Little Drip Tip RDA Rebuildable Atomizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Javamon

Verified Member
Nov 29, 2014
Hudson Valley, NY
Anyone ever see this? It's a no name mini rda that I took a shot on. It's on the way.

It's a simple 2 post design. Any chance it's going to actually work? :)

RDA1.jpg RDA2.jpg RDA3.jpg

proteckt3d

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2012
Denmark
It's going to work Javamon just like any other dripper out there. You drip and vape, there is nothing to go wrong with them unless they are DOA.The small form factor along with the small air hole should produce a nice and tasty vape. It's a very good device to try out dripping for sure. The only reason why I would personally not use it exclusively, it would be because it's not made from stainless steel. Denali is right, it looks like an ERA clone of a clone. You can find a lot of videos with people using it and even modifying it in youtube if you search for the name he suggested. Actually I only posted here because your thread reminded me of a funny Pbusardo moment which involves a similar designed RDA. Here is the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTsS-Zw9dC8

Last edited:

Javamon

Verified Member
Nov 29, 2014
Hudson Valley, NY
I received it yesterday. It's a big winner for the price. I see the clones at FastTech. In the U.S., I purchased it via an eBay seller - 2 for $10.

Looks like very good quality. Produces nice flavor and vapor. But - I'm new to RDAing, and, I don't get a whole lot of puffs before having to pull it apart again.
As in, less than 10 puffs. So, I consider it great to fool around with tasting different stuff, but I wouldn't use it for extended vaping.

Would a much larger RDA signficantly change capacity, or is this just the nature of an RDA?

proteckt3d

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2012
Denmark
Sure Java, the 22 millimeter RDAs will store more juice but not that much, maybe about double the amount you drip now. But yes this is the nature of dripping. If you do like the vape you can look in squonking and Reo mods would me my suggestion. If you go decide for getting a bigger RDA keep in mind that the larger the chambers the more you will notice a decrease in flavour. In general, the most flavour you can get will be from the ones which have the the air supply under your coil and wick setup and/or a reduced or domed chamber. If you want the best from both world, capacity and flavour, my best choices would be Origen V2 and I saw the V3 is coming out if not already or Veritas. I would also suggest to consider saving your money and buying the original and you can sell it in the classifieds if you don't like them. They are good atties and will not loose interest soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread