anyone ever try any chocolate flavoring?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ripley

ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2008
Dallas Metro, TX
If you're talking about the Lorann flavoring that's designed for chocolates then I wouldn't try it since it's not water soluble (has oils in it).

But if you're talking about the "Gourmet" chocolate flavor, it's one of my staples. I mix it with their "Creme De Menthe" to make a heavenly menthol-chocolate. The Lorann version is pretty "chocolately" so I don't use very much, my final concoction is a VERY light reddish-brown. I'd say very, very weak tea colored, and lighter than most commercial liquids.

I haven't had any issues with my atomizer, I'm still using the original 801's I purchased from KatyS back before Thanksgiving, and the above is my flavor of choice.

Ripley

ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2008
Dallas Metro, TX
I think "tryer beware" just kind-of applies to anything we do with e-cigs.
But, I've been using chocolate flavor (Lorann) for quite some time now, in both my 801's and 901's and haven't lost an atomizer. Granted I'm a light e-smoker, but I've gone through an entire dram of Loran's chocolate (mixed with another flavor) and haven't had any atomizer issues.

frazzledglispa

ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2008
Denver, CO
I haven't tried Lorann's chocolate because of the colorings, but I tried the mint chocolate chip (didn't care for it - it tasted a little, uhm, salty I guess, and not very minty) but their chocolate hazelnut is quite tasty.

Hmm, I just got some new chocolate liquid, and still have some of that chocolate hazelnut, I might have to mix some of that up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread