Anyone Ever Use The Kayfun Lite As A Dripper?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bcalvanese

ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2012
Pennsylvania
This is the BOMB!!!

Just remove the chimny, use one of the sections that attach to the tank section, and put the top on.You can build the coil as you normally would and just put some additional collon around the inside (because the chimny is not there anymore), and drip into it. I got like 40 drops and it probably would have held more. Once you screw the top on, it will not leak even if you lay it on its side.

20140809_215523.jpg

20140809_214652.jpg

Anyone ever try this?

Works extreamly well I must say.

bcalvanese

ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2012
Pennsylvania
Maybe I can see that coming in handy in a pinch if you were out and about, and your tank section cracked, or you lost an o-ring or part... you know, just to get by 'till you got home.

Otherwise I think you've discovered how to convert the Kayfun into the worlds most inefficient "reverse" spheroid.

So take the chimney off (the part responsible for the kayfun's amazing flavor) and eliminate the convenience of the tank?

Ok.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Actually, the flavor seems better and more saturated. Also, warmer. I can always use it either way as there are no modifications required.

Pros...
No need to take everything apart and drain the tank if I start getting dry hits and have to change the wick.
Lasts a very long time (hours) between drips.
I can lay it on its side and it wont leak like a regualar dripper will (unless I over fill it).
Just as good vape as tank mode.
Not near as long and heavy.
Looks way cooler...:)

Cons...
Have to drip every 2 to 3 hours.

Hey don't take my word for it... Try it...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread