Anyone ever used this website before ? Any good ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Hi and welcome! Are you talking about rum, brandy, tequila, etc.? I've never heard of the site you linked to, but lots of vendor have liquor flavored vapes. One of my favorite vendors even has a "Tequila Wizard" that you can add flavor shots to, to make your own creation: Tequila Wizard - eLiquid Flavor - ECBlend

ETA: ECBlend also has a standing 20% off coupon: "10020"

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Parkes vaping is another ones I've ordered from that has liquor flavors: Beverage Flavors

They also have a 20% coupon, but it's only good today (Xmas eve): "EVE20" A nice thing about Parkes is that they have a 5 bottle sample pack for $7.50.

ETA: Oops! Sorry! I didn't see your other post about being in the UK. Now that you have 5 posts you can check the UK sub-forum to see what's available near you.

Last edited:

Ansah

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2012
USA
I haven't used that vendor either, but I do try to be careful (especially since retailers aren't supposed to use PayPal), so I vet the vendors I use by reading about members' experience on these forums. If I few independent mentions of happy outcomes, then I put them on my mental "OK" list.

The vaping Zone has excellent, alcohol-based high concentrate flavoring, and also sells some "alcohol" e-liquid flavors. Excellent turn-around time and quality in my experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread