Anyone experience problems with Heaven Gifts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VallyGrlOR

Feb 6, 2010
Oregon
So this would be the second time I have ordered from Heaven Gifts, I was really thrilled with them the first time, but this time I recieved someone else's order (by the way David D if you want to know where your menthol PG is and two starter kits are... the answer is Oregon)

So, I got his stuff with his packing slip, my waybill on the outside of the package.

Anyway, I emailed them. I was hoping someone here could tell me if they have ever been through this with Heaven Gifts and what I might expect...for example am I going to have to pay for shipping back to China?

Whoever got my order scored about $200 worth of stuff, my entire ecig allowance ...

playerags

ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2009
Brussels, Wisconsin
The only problems I have had is with customs. And that was a $600 order. If you email heavens gifts about the mixup I am extremely confident Wayne will make it right for you. With the multitude of shipments they send out daily mistakes are inevitable. Asthis was their mistake, you should have to pay zero shipping charges.

VallyGrlOR

Feb 6, 2010
Oregon
Actually they laid the problem off on the postal service, said they mixed two packages up. Luckily with mine, the other person was very honest and called me and we exchanged packages, not real sure HG would have fixed anything if we hadn't made the exchange or if either of us would have been dishonest about it.

Really hoping you got your order playerags, that is a lot of money to lose to customs :(

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Very happy with HG. Order arrived fasted than I expected and everything was perfect. The only thing I will mention, because it can certainly be a factor here, is the language barrier. I have tried several times to write to Chinese companies with questions about products and although they do bend over backwards to answer and answer quickly I have to say that most times I cannot understand the answer and wonder if they have understood the question. Since I have never had a problem with HG I know nothing about communicating with them. Just what I have heard...and that is that Wayne is a stand up guy who will make things right.

I can also tell you that if you have this other persons order maybe you could just communicate with them directly ? Because I have had nothing but positive, friendly and extremely helpful dealings with people on this forum. My experience is that total strangers will go out of their way to help you and I try to do the same in return. So all in all...it may be a hassle...but I'm betting everything will be okay for you.

Nice dog! I'm in La Grande, OR. Where are you?

Lorraine

VallyGrlOR

Feb 6, 2010
Oregon
Thanks Lorikay :) that is my Beau. I am in Grants Pass.

The other guy and I did an exchange all is well. I guess it was Wayne from HG was emailing me and seemed to understand better than I actually expected. HG did credit the amount of money it cost for me to send the package I got out to the right person.

I will most likely order from them again, once I build my e-cig allowance back up LOL

PS if Beau sees that photo of your dog wearing a shirt, he is going to be super jealous!

redrhino

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NY,CA,FL
So this would be the second time I have ordered from Heaven Gifts, I was really thrilled with them the first time, but this time I recieved someone else's order (by the way David D if you want to know where your menthol PG is and two starter kits are... the answer is Oregon)

So, I got his stuff with his packing slip, my waybill on the outside of the package.

Anyway, I emailed them. I was hoping someone here could tell me if they have ever been through this with Heaven Gifts and what I might expect...for example am I going to have to pay for shipping back to China?

Whoever got my order scored about $200 worth of stuff, my entire Ecig allowance ...
:-x:nah::-x:nah::-x:nah:

redrhino

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NY,CA,FL
Thanks Lorikay :) that is my Beau. I am in Grants Pass.

The other guy and I did an exchange all is well. I guess it was Wayne from HG was emailing me and seemed to understand better than I actually expected. HG did credit the amount of money it cost for me to send the package I got out to the right person.

I will most likely order from them again, once I build my e-cig allowance back up LOL

PS if Beau sees that photo of your dog wearing a shirt, he is going to be super jealous!

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread