Status
Not open for further replies.

realsis

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2014
California
Hi friends, any tips on using the rose Rba? I just got mine yesterday and it was wonderful . Is vapor also controlled by the juice control valve? With the rose you can control the juice flow by turning the drip tip. I've done some expirements and it seems I get more vapor with the juice control closed more so than open. I'd really love some tips on how to dial this atomizer in because it really seems like a great unit! I have a 1.2 ohm coil on her and I've woven the cotton through the ceramic cup as I've seen on a rose video. The flavor is amazing but I was wondering if anyone had any tips for me to get her dialed in just right? I really love how you can adjust the juice flow to the coil and adjust the air flow.! Also the ceramic cup seems to help the wick heat evenly around the coil. It's such a different atomizer I was hoping some of you could offer your tips and tricks.I really love the base tool it comes with to help build her on and it also helps tighten her base on the back side . I'm just learning her build but I know this has potential to be a great atomizer! Any tips are welcome. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread