• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Anyone From Kenosha/Racine Area??

Status
Not open for further replies.

badfish5446

Verified Member
Apr 18, 2011
Kenosha, WI
IS anyone from the Kenosha or Racine area?? I feel like me and my girl are all alone! Anytime I vape in public They look at me like I'm a weirdo.LOL. Especially if its in a place where analogs are prohibited, luckily the company I order from Vapor 4 Life sent me some business cards and on the back it explains in detail the differences and that they are not included in any state or federal smoking bans. I thought that was a pretty cool thing to send your customers because its still fairly new around here. Also if anyones looking for a quality close by place to order from their just over the border in Wilmette,IL so orders are usually 2 days at the most unless its the weekend when you order or the USPS looses it. But back to my question does anyone know of any shops or tabacco stores that carry e cig supplys and equipment in Keno or Racine?? I was thinking maybe Something Different, but I haven't been able to check it out yet.:evil:

http://store.vapor4life.com

GTItuner

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2011
kenosha,WI
hey there im new to this section but im from kenosha and theres a place on 22nd and 60th in kenosha called computer adventures..he sells some parts..attys, pv kit but not to much and he also sells a few types of juice..i think marb,camel, and menthol but hey juice is juice if ur desperate enough..lol
i would love to get some locals together if your down..let me know

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
hey there im new to this section but im from kenosha and theres a place on 22nd and 60th in kenosha called computer adventures..he sells some parts..attys, pv kit but not to much and he also sells a few types of juice..i think marb,camel, and menthol but hey juice is juice if ur desperate enough..lol
i would love to get some locals together if your down..let me know

Isn't Computer Adventures YKnot's place?

Last edited:

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
Did I tell ya, KC, that Thomas asked me to pull THE videos from YouTube? No longer will we be Personal Electronic Nicotine Inhalation System representatives :(

I was wondering how long before we'd have to have it removed due to his position for pay.
Understandable.
Any reason you can't email me a copy. For safe keeping and posterity, of course.
Looking forward to the "...in our day...." day ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread