The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Anyone from Palm Beach County?

Discussion in 'Florida Vapors Club' started by VA Slim, Sep 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. VA Slim

VA Slim Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 30, 2009
    Boynton Bch., FL USA
    Just a shout out to any Palm Beach Co. people......hoping that I am not alone in this large county. Hello to any fellow e-cig users.

2. Draco

Draco Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 28, 2009
    Royal Palm Beach, FL
    Not at all! Im in the acerage area and my uncle is out of boyton. Heck, used to work in boyton at the "Clock Tower Grille" Maby we should see if theres anymore and have a little group meet!

3. VA Slim

May 30, 2009
    Boynton Bch., FL USA
    Sounds great Draco....I have a small group that I am trying to convert. They have all the bells and whistles but can't give up the analogs as yet. My son has converted totally as I have, so we're game.

4. Draco

Draco Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 28, 2009
    Royal Palm Beach, FL
    Im almost converted, Only reason I hit back to an analog is when Im sick as the vape just messes with me [pg] and I dont have any nic PG. But yea definately just let me know if yall think of a place or time. Ive got another thread for a possible Sofla meeting, thinking of like a mall, boyton mall isnt too bad of a hike for me so naturally thats a first choice place.

5. VA Slim

May 30, 2009
    Boynton Bch., FL USA
    Hang in there.....it took me a month of smoking and vaping to let them go. Last one I smoked was 6/26 and it tasted awful. I went from 2+ packs a day to 1 pack for the whole month of June. Haven't looked back.....

6. Saltlife15

Saltlife15 New Member

Jun 3, 2009
    I live in Stuart. Going south to WPB it is about 30 min drive.

7. VA Slim

May 30, 2009
    Boynton Bch., FL USA
    Hi....Saltlife.....glad to hear from you. WPB is a 15 min. drive depending on traffic for me. Not a problem. Welcome to FL Vapers.

8. JonSC4

JonSC4 Full Member

Sep 17, 2009
    Florida
    I live in Boca.

9. VA Slim

May 30, 2009
    Boynton Bch., FL USA
    YEA!!!! BOCA RATON.....Welcome.

10. Ender9801

Ender9801 New Member

Sep 9, 2009
    SE Florida
    Im in (West) West Palm...

11. limpinghawk

limpinghawk Guest

Dec 4, 2009
    South Florida
    This obviously is my first post, I have been coming to the forum for about two weeks just trying to read everything, well, almost everything.

I have been vaping for about three weeks now, and since vaping I have not had one single analog.

I have a 510, and just ordered an 801 from Heavens Gifts.

Anyway, I live in West Palm Beach.

12. dmtnt

dmtnt Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 13, 2010
    Lake Worth, FL
    Hi VA, newbie in west Boynton here. :thumb: Still smoking 2-3 analogs a day since starting to vape on 1/4/10, but hoping to kill them altogether soon. Started with a Smoking Everywhere kit (I know... :rolleyes: ) but now have several Joye 510 kits from Cignot and just ordered a Janty eGo this morning.

If any of you PB county folks are into live rock music, PM me as I play in 2 local cover bands and would LOVE to chat with any of you guys about vaping!

13. 1213141511

1213141511 Moved On

Nov 19, 2009
  14. Spankmeister

Spankmeister Full Member

Feb 22, 2010
    South Florida
    I am on the border between WPB and Broward...lived in Boca for a couple of years before moving down to Deerfield Beach...
    Still head up to Delray Beach a couple of times a week though...:)

15. Skyehawk

Skyehawk Full Member

We are in West Palm Beach, well actually Lantana.

There have to be more of us in Palm Beach County??????

16. mwa102464

mwa102464 Resting In Peace ECF Veteran

Im in Jupiter everyone and looking for something to do Job wise that is been here since Jan 09

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.