Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2015
Ocala, Fl
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Your resident Ludite here.

Ack! After 4 years I Finally lost a vape. A MVP4 and a eleaf GS TC tank. I replaced it with a new MVP5. It's ok, definitely more bells and whistles but I actually like the 4 better.

The 5s are almost impossible to find so that makes the 4s Damn Impossible unless some of y'all have some stashed away.

Thanks in advance,
Bruce in Ocala, Fl

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I have quite a few NIB MVP mods, but none are MVP4 mods. I've been searching online for awhile though, for some for you. It appears that they're out of stock, even from vendors in China. However, I did find that the US vendor below (located in TX) has the MVP3 Pro in stock for $29.99, if that might work for you. The Pro has a 4500mAh battery and can go up to 60W. Available only in White and in Silver now.

Innokin iTaste MVP3 Pro( Blk out of stock )

ETA: I didn't want to "give up" on finding any of the MVP4, so I changed my search terms slightly...and found a vendor in Indiana who definitely has them In Stock...and in 4 colors (Black, Silver, Red, and Blue) for $49.99 each. I called and verified that they DO actually have them, too. You just need to register to actually add any to your cart. :banana:

Innokin MVP4 Mod

Forgot this: "The 5s are almost impossible to find so that makes the 4s Damn Impossible unless some of y'all have some stashed away" - The Damn Impossible happened then. :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread