Anyone had a similar bad experience with Angelcigs ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone,

I am a vapor from India. I have been vaping for past one year and during that time I have ordered a lot of stuff from abroad (US, China, UK etc) as you can hardly get any quality stuff here in India and even if you do get, the prices are astronomical. Ours is a very new community and vapers and vendors are very accommodating towards each other. I have had no problem whatsoever in getting my stuff. Customer service of the sites I've dealt with were really understanding and helpful.
This time around I wanted to try some kayfun and Nemesis clones, so instead of going to my regular vendor (fasttech) I did a little research and found angelcigs.com. They have a nice collection of RBA's RDA's and Mod's. The site was impressive so I went ahead and ordered two Kayfun's and a Nemesis clone 12 days back. Had a really bad experience with them. They didn't send me any mail regarding my order. When I asked them they told me to wait patiently. Only after sending them a mail from their website they provided me with a fake tracking number which never got updated. They kept on b'sh****ng me till yesterday. Yesterday they told me that the postman has missed the order and now the items I ordered are out of stock. They offered me to refund the payment and no communication from their side since and no refunds. Please tread with caution with these schmucks. I am highly disappointed and would not recommend this site to anyone. I got fooled by their paid reviews and have lost $80. I have open a dispute with Paypal and will see it to the end. I am also going to write a full review with a snapshot of their mails. If you like to buy whatever stuff they have please order it from fasttech.com. Good customer reps, prompt replies and yes the shipping is a little slow but hey! atleast they are not trying to rip you off.
Please be really cautious, especially non us buyers. They care a damn about us, the majority of their sales come from the US.

Transcript of my mail conversation with "Doris " of angelcigs. Just observe the time between each reply from their side.

Angelcigs
Inbox
x

Angel Cigs <support@angelcigs.com>
Jun 12 (12 days ago)

to me
Hi,

This is your tracking number: RF233172794SG
Sincerely,
Doris

Lokendra Bankoti <bankoti@gmail.com>
Jun 12 (12 days ago)

to Angel
Thanks

Jun 16 (8 days ago)

to Angel
Hi,
Even after 4 days the tracking number is not getting updated. I am a little worried now. What's the matter?

Angel Cigs
Jun 17 (7 days ago)

to me
Sing Post is a little slow and won't update frequently.

Sincerely,
Doris

2014-06-17 0:19 GMT+08:00 Lokendra Bankoti <bankoti@gmail.com>:

Angel Cigs
Jun 17 (7 days ago)

to me
Please wait with patience.

2014-06-17 12:33 GMT+08:00 Angel Cigs <support@angelcigs.com>:

Jun 17 (7 days ago)

to Angel
Well, that's a little vague. Please tell me how long it takes? I have ordered through them before and this never happened. Also, you didn't send me the mail you usually send when providing your customers with shipping details.

Angel Cigs
Jun 17 (7 days ago)

to me
It usually takes 10-10 business days. It is the same. I emailed you the tracking number this time.

2014-06-17 12:58 GMT+08:00 Lokendra Bankoti <bankoti@gmail.com>:

Angel Cigs
Jun 17 (7 days ago)

to me
Sorry, I mean 10-20 days.

2014-06-17 15:33 GMT+08:00 Angel Cigs <support@angelcigs.com>:

Jun 19 (5 days ago)

to Angel
Hi,
Even after a week the stauts is not showing. Please rectify this issue and let me know when can I expect my package to arrive?

Thanks

Angel Cigs
Jun 20 (4 days ago)

to me
Let me check for you. If the package is missed by the postal man, we'll send a new package to you.

2014-06-19 21:08 GMT+08:00 Lokendra Bankoti <bankoti@gmail.com>:

Jun 20 (4 days ago)

to Angel
Any news?

Angel Cigs
Jun 23 (1 day ago)

to me
Hi,

Sorry that we checked that your package is missed by the postal man, we'll refund the money to you okay?

2014-06-20 14:40 GMT+08:00 Lokendra Bankoti <bankoti@gmail.com>:

Jun 23 (1 day ago)

to Angel
Hi,

I don't want a refund, I want my order. I contacted you guys after 2 days and you kept on ignoring, I didn't expect this from angelcigs. I am really disappointed. I am an Indian national but currently I am working in Nepal, so I planned all my purchases with my India visit on 30th of this month. Now your offer of refunding my money doesn't solve my purpose. Please make the arrangements so that the order reaches me before 30th.
My order was 2 kayfun 3.1 es
and one gold and staineless nemesis

Thanks

Jun 23 (1 day ago)

to Angel
Guys, I am going to write a long review of your customer service at ECF and other reputed forums, and since I am a SEP content writer, I'll make sure that it reaches the widest audience. This is not done. After 11 days you are telling me that the postman has missed the package and now you want to refund my money. Absolutely not done. If you are not professional enough to admit your mistake, please stop doing business. I have ordered stuff from Hongkong and China for a long time now. I saw great customer service reviews of angelcigs and gave you guys a try. This was my second order from your site. First one was fast and that made me a little adventurous and so I ordered again. But not any more. Healthcabin.net has a better customer service and so does fasttech.com. I am better off with them. At least they communicate.

Angel Cigs
9:51 AM (7 hours ago)

to me
If you still want it we could resend it to you. But sorry to tell you that the nemesis is out of stock now. Can you please exchange it to other product? We have ss nemesis and copper nemesis now, which one do you like to exchange?

I am really really sorry about the mistake.

Doris

2014-06-23 16:53 GMT+08:00 Lokendra Bankoti <bankoti@gmail.com>:

10:21 AM (6 hours ago)

to Angel
I've already ordered ss nemesis from your site, i wanted mixed nemesis. Its still showing instock at your website.

10:22 AM (6 hours ago)

to Angel
Also if you can provide me with a faster shipping option.

11:25 AM (5 hours ago)

to Angel
Anyone?

11:53 AM (5 hours ago)

to Angel
I tried calling you guys on the number mentioned on your website but as expected no one answered.

12:02 PM (4 hours ago)

to Angel
Guys, I want to sort this out today. Now you are pushing it.

12:17 PM (4 hours ago)

to Angel
Please cancel my order and thanks a lot for business. I am going to spread the word around with a screenshot of this mail.

2:06 PM (2 hours ago)

to Angel
Please refund my money ASAP. TO hell with your site and service!

Danolink

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2014
Lincoln NE.
Transcript of my mail conversation with "Doris " of angelcigs. Just observe the time between each reply from their side.

Angelcigs
Inbox
x

Angel Cigs <support@angelcigs.com>
Jun 12 (12 days ago)

to me
Hi,

This is your tracking number: RF233172794SG
Sincerely,
Doris

Jun 12 (12 days ago)

to Angel
Thanks

Jun 16 (8 days ago)

to Angel
Hi,
Even after 4 days the tracking number is not getting updated. I am a little worried now. What's the matter?

Angel Cigs
Jun 17 (7 days ago)

to me
Sing Post is a little slow and won't update frequently.

Sincerely,
Doris

2014-06-17 0:19 GMT+08:00 Lokendra Bankoti <bankoti@gmail.com>:

Angel Cigs
Jun 17 (7 days ago)

to me
Please wait with patience.

2014-06-17 12:33 GMT+08:00 Angel Cigs <support@angelcigs.com>:

Jun 17 (7 days ago)

to Angel
Well, that's a little vague. Please tell me how long it takes? I have ordered through them before and this never happened. Also, you didn't send me the mail you usually send when providing your customers with shipping details.

Angel Cigs
Jun 17 (7 days ago)

to me
It usually takes 10-10 business days. It is the same. I emailed you the tracking number this time.

2014-06-17 12:58 GMT+08:00 Lokendra Bankoti <bankoti@gmail.com>:

Angel Cigs
Jun 17 (7 days ago)

to me
Sorry, I mean 10-20 days.

2014-06-17 15:33 GMT+08:00 Angel Cigs <support@angelcigs.com>:

Jun 19 (5 days ago)

to Angel
Hi,
Even after a week the stauts is not showing. Please rectify this issue and let me know when can I expect my package to arrive?

Thanks

Angel Cigs
Jun 20 (4 days ago)

to me
Let me check for you. If the package is missed by the postal man, we'll send a new package to you.

2014-06-19 21:08 GMT+08:00 Lokendra Bankoti <bankoti@gmail.com>:

Jun 20 (4 days ago)

to Angel
Any news?

Angel Cigs
Jun 23 (1 day ago)

to me
Hi,

Sorry that we checked that your package is missed by the postal man, we'll refund the money to you okay?

2014-06-20 14:40 GMT+08:00 Lokendra Bankoti <bankoti@gmail.com>:

Jun 23 (1 day ago)

to Angel
Hi,

I don't want a refund, I want my order. I contacted you guys after 2 days and you kept on ignoring, I didn't expect this from angelcigs. I am really disappointed. I am an Indian national but currently I am working in Nepal, so I planned all my purchases with my India visit on 30th of this month. Now your offer of refunding my money doesn't solve my purpose. Please make the arrangements so that the order reaches me before 30th.
My order was 2 kayfun 3.1 es
and one gold and staineless nemesis

Thanks

Jun 23 (1 day ago)

to Angel
Guys, I am going to write a long review of your customer service at ECF and other reputed forums, and since I am a SEP content writer, I'll make sure that it reaches the widest audience. This is not done. After 11 days you are telling me that the postman has missed the package and now you want to refund my money. Absolutely not done. If you are not professional enough to admit your mistake, please stop doing business. I have ordered stuff from Hongkong and China for a long time now. I saw great customer service reviews of angelcigs and gave you guys a try. This was my second order from your site. First one was fast and that made me a little adventurous and so I ordered again. But not any more. Healthcabin.net has a better customer service and so does fasttech.com. I am better off with them. At least they communicate.

Angel Cigs
9:51 AM (7 hours ago)

to me
If you still want it we could resend it to you. But sorry to tell you that the nemesis is out of stock now. Can you please exchange it to other product? We have ss nemesis and copper nemesis now, which one do you like to exchange?

I am really really sorry about the mistake.

Doris

2014-06-23 16:53 GMT+08:00 Lokendra Bankoti <bankoti@gmail.com>:

10:21 AM (6 hours ago)

to Angel
I've already ordered ss nemesis from your site, i wanted mixed nemesis. Its still showing instock at your website.

10:22 AM (6 hours ago)

to Angel
Also if you can provide me with a faster shipping option.

11:25 AM (5 hours ago)

to Angel
Anyone?

11:53 AM (5 hours ago)

to Angel
I tried calling you guys on the number mentioned on your website but as expected no one answered.

12:02 PM (4 hours ago)

to Angel
Guys, I want to sort this out today. Now you are pushing it.

12:17 PM (4 hours ago)

to Angel
Please cancel my order and thanks a lot for business. I am going to spread the word around with a screenshot of this mail.

2:06 PM (2 hours ago)

to Angel
Please refund my money ASAP. TO hell with your site and service!
I have ordered once from them A brass stingray mod took 4 or 5 days I am in the U.S.A.
But your experience is disturbing.. I have placed 30 some orders with Fasttech and am very satisfied with Fasttech some things as quick as 10 days others 30 days. But they have very good communication and a great selection and reviews and a great website.
I have only received one bad product from them and they refunded and paid postage.
Good luck to you.:vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread