The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

anyone has recommendation for e liquid?

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by kamasu, Nov 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. kamasu

kamasu Full Member Verified Member

Nov 30, 2012
    United States
    i never really bought anything online because i dont get to try it so i usually just go to the local vape stores, but i am open to ideas so please post some links where i can buy and which flavors? I also notice that that tobacco flavors really doesn't taste like tobacco so if there a good one let me know

2. pherik

pherik Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 10, 2012
    Chantilly VA
  3. kamasu

Nov 30, 2012
    United States
    Thanks do you have any flavor you recommend?

4. Plumes.91

Plumes.91 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 30, 2012
    United States
    registered forum suppliers here are the best there is.

5. Shaban

Shaban Full Member

Nov 26, 2012
    US
    What kind of flavours do you like? Maybe we can help point ya to some good juices of those :)

6. pherik

pherik Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 10, 2012
    Chantilly VA
    Depends what you are really looking for. I am Vaping Cola, Red Hots, Madhatter Tobacco, Madhatter Peach Snuff, Fuzzy navel, strawberry waffle, and Mellonberry. BlkWolfMidnight is vaping Grape Bottlecap almost all the time, reminds him of the candy. So far everything I have received from them has tasted like it should. That is from Maddcatt.

As for Ivape I usually go with Mint Chocolate, Cherry Limeade, Mellow Dew, Pomegranate, and Snozberry. These are the ones I would get from Ivape but haven't made an order recently, just spent all my cash at Maddcatt.

It really depends on what you like and so far, those two places have had the best flavor to me. Just my opinion :), everyone is different.

7. kamasu

Nov 30, 2012
    United States
    those flavors sounds delicious thanks. I just been vaping on strawberry by esctacy, tropic monkey, pair of deuces by villian vaper, and peppermint lime by midas. All bought at local vape stores. I bought some mount n do from two peas in a pod from this one smoke shop it tasted great for a few hints and it had this weird after taste

8. BlkWolfMidnight

BlkWolfMidnight Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 20, 2012
    Virginia
    Hum...
    I enjoy BlueMist E-Liquids and Madd Catts as well..
    E-Liquids are like anything else, personal preference. Having tried a lot of them I tend to evaulate for consistancy of taste, quality of the E-Liquid, vapor production and after taste.
    Both above produce descent vapor, have very little weird after taste (usually find that a chemical after taste is common with some liquids) and stay very consistant all the way through the vape for flavor.
    Grape Bottlecap-Madd Catt Vapor is as close to the candy as you want to get. It starts with a grape flavor and finishes off with that sweet-tart tang that was common of the candy.
    Banana Foster- Madd Catts, Carmel to start off with and a slight hint of vanilla, it finishes off with banana completing the whole package.
    Caramel Apple Tobacco-Madd Catts Vapor, this starts with a heavy hit of caramel and a slight hint of tobacco, in finishing off the tobacco becomes apperant and the apple just tangs the flavor to complete the package.
    Strawberry Short Cake-Madd Catts, This one starts off with a heavy hit of Cake and Vanilla, a light season of strawberry is present at the end leading to a descently put together flavor that is sure to please.

That's about it for now...will add more as I wander over them in my mind.

9. kamasu

Nov 30, 2012
    United States
    Awesome thanks i think i will buy some of those sound great and thanks for describing how they taste like. For the blue mist i wonder does it taste like the blue mist hookah flavor from starbuzz?

10. Naterza

Naterza Full Member Verified Member

Nov 28, 2012
    United States
    I like mt baker vapor, cheap juice, high quality, tons of flavors and options. You really can't go wrong. I like fruity flavors a lot. Their blueberry, and green apple are fantastic

11. Ghostrider

Ghostrider Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 6, 2012
    Afghanistan
  12. mogium

mogium ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 9, 2011
    St pete florida
    Ave bobas,bounty and hype

13. lostgypsy

lostgypsy Full Member

Aug 31, 2012
    California
    I've just got today my second order from ECBlend. ECBlend Dragon Series E-Liquid
    Really happy I found them here on ECF. They have the best prices ($2.50 for 5ml sample bottles, $5.95 for 15ml, and just $8.99 for 30ml). Since I have ordered before some 30ml bottles from other vendors which I didn't like at all, this time I was careful and got my 5ml samples first. I was really pleased and now I know where to get my e-liquids supplies! Plus, on their website you will have an option to create your own flavor. I mean, who can beat that? I am becoming a huge fun of their Dragon Series, but planning to try as much as I can. I can not see ECBlend in forum suppliers now for some reasons, but I am so happy I found them, don't even feel like to search for any others. Well, may be I will, just out of curiosity. But, even when I looked for other suppliers of e-liquids, I couldn't find better prices.
    This is where I found it, along with a lot of other questions I had: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/blogs/shoganinja/2998-vapers-handbook.html. Look for Q31, it is on the first page. I know, lots of reading out here.

14. BlkWolfMidnight

BlkWolfMidnight Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 20, 2012
    Virginia
    Ok, second review time...
    Cherry Cola-Blue Mist, It has a strong hit of cola syrup at the start, about mid way the cherry comes in and it finishes off with a hint of both with a slight fizz.
    Cherry Limeaid-Heavy on the Lemonaid with a refreshing hint of Cherry, this lasts all the way through the vape with no falling off on the flavor.
    Big Island Drink- I can't identify all flavors in this mixture, I know that there is banana, apple and strawberry, the mixture leaves a sweet almost dew taste in the finish.

15. StevieR

StevieR Moved On

Nov 30, 2012
    United Kingdom
    Hi I'm new here, I'm from the UK, I think that the Hangsen Tobacco flavours really taste like real cigarettes.

I've tried the "Gold & Silver" which is just like B&H and its very close in flavour.

16. john333

john333 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 20, 2011
    Indiana
    I think the best tobacco flavor as far as taste and vapor is Vermillion River Kentucky Premium Blend. Just an excellent all day vape. For something sweet hard to beat any of Ms T's Bakery cookie flavors. Her Peanut Butter Cookie, Sugar Cookie and Snickerdoodle are excellent. Good Luck.

17. trewlytwisted

trewlytwisted New Member

Dec 14, 2011
    Seattle, WA
    i second the Ms T's Snickerdoodle!

18. kamasu

Nov 30, 2012
    United States
    I like fruitty flavors too thanks

19. Daniel13

Daniel13 Super Member ECF Veteran

Sep 7, 2012
    Ohio
    mister-e-liquid and vapedudes
    ecto plasma from juicy vapor
    and halo (have only smelled them so far but they smell delicious)
    and i've got a years supply of juice from mister e liquid if that tells you how good they are

20. Blue_Lobster

Blue_Lobster Full Member

Sep 22, 2011
    Oakland
    I second Vermillion River's Kentucky Blend. I've been trying a lot of different tobacco juices lately, and I keep going back to Vermillion River for more! They also have some good fruit tobaccos if that's your thing. I've tried cherry, apple and peach - they are all worth trying. Their Kentucky Blend No. 7 has a bourbon finish to it that is great if you like bourbon (I love me some good bourbon).

Plus, their service is fast and their product has thus far been top quality and consistent.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.