Anyone have a 510 ego circuit diagram?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jvindyex28

Jan 11, 2011
Naptown
I keep dropping these darn things when I get off the couch and popping my solder beads. I've sent them back numerous times, but I am afraid my warranty has since expired. I took her apart completely. I broke a few connections trying to do so, but got them fixed. I feel like an idiot, because there's literally nothing to these things, but when I try to solder everything back where it goes, it grounds out on me! I was just hoping someone may have had this issue trying to fix theirs before and could possibly shed some light? I've tried everything. A stooopid diagram would be great! Please please help! I'm going to be outof commission all weekend, as I dropped BOTH my back up yesterday and my newer one a ew minutes ago. I need to get one working now! :) It seems simple wiring diagrams and/or schematics are impossible to find on-line. Thanks in advance!

AttyPops

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
Hc Svnt Dracones - USA EST
Well, this thread has been sitting for a while, so to avoid the "snail" thing, I'll chime in. I caution that I'm not an eGo expert. However, the things are a circuit board, battery, button, connector, LED combo. Depending on what you broke, you may be able to figure out what went where and re-solder it. Best to buy a new one. I'm guessing that the main reason you aren't getting a reply is that few people have even attempted to solder that little PCB. Just isn't worth the trouble.

If you can backtrace and figure it out cool. Dangerous if you mess it up. A multi-meter will tell you voltage and polarity if the button/battery/pcb is still working and you just need the atty connection. The center of the atty is positive, shell is ground. Maybe someone that has repaired one will chime in. A true diagram would have to come from the manufacturer and I'll bet they don't publish them.

Save the old one and make a 5 volt passthrough out of it. Get a mosfet and probably another button.

Last edited:

jvindyex28

Jan 11, 2011
Naptown
Thanks for the reply! Sorry, I've been out of town and not had a chance to get on here much. I've tinkered around a bit more and I think the silicone board itself is cracked. I had everything hooked up exactly how you have stated. I just wanted to make a hard-wired passthrough with it for a back-up more than anything, but I guess I'll try to do the 5V pt. I'll delve into the modders section and do some research. Thanks Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread