Anyone have a favorite device of all time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    I just broke the glass on my Prime :(.
    Now, I'll have to use the metal sleeve until my fasttech order is delivered. It's a tie between the Prime and the Berserker Mini MTL. As far as mods go, the Pico 75 is always in my hand. That might change when my Aegis Solo shows up any day now. :thumbs:

sonicbomb

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 17, 2015
    1187 Hundertwasser
    This atomizer with this mod

6OHkQwm.jpg

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
    I've got 6 mods that work. A Provari 2.5, an iStick TC60W, an iStick Pico 75, a Cold Steel 100, an Armor 'regulated mech', and a Sir Lancelot 'real mech'. My favorite of those is whichever one I'm using at the time. As for atty's, I've got a Gotank, a True, a doggie styled Doggie, 2 Serpents (a mini and a SMM), and a Brunhilde. I've got an Innokin X.I clearomizer too. They are all different in their own special ways, but my favorite is in the same category as my mods..

Last edited:

Spydro

Sindoyen
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 20, 2013
    nowhither
    Since 2014 the Reosmods have ruled the roost around here. I acquired 37 of them, but the custom P67 that was made just for me by the ReoMeister in a special Metallic Copper color sits alone on the top shelf. It and the other four P67's have ran many different toppers over the years before I settled on their permanent ones around two years ago (Wotofo Profile Mesh RDA's).

Attachments

• 34-6s.jpg
      34-6s.jpg
      61.2 KB · Views: 10
    • mrda6s.jpg
      mrda6s.jpg
      87.6 KB · Views: 10
    • p67g6.jpg
      p67g6.jpg
      73.9 KB · Views: 11
    • p67vgod6s.jpg
      p67vgod6s.jpg
      119.6 KB · Views: 10
    • P67x5-6s.jpg
      P67x5-6s.jpg
      165.2 KB · Views: 11
    • profileP67sl.jpg
      profileP67sl.jpg
      151.6 KB · Views: 10
    Last edited:

Jebbn

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2018
    safe distance from a black hole
    Pretty much packed everything up and just use Berserker Mini 1.5's and a GV solo's.
    Oh yeah, also a bskr mini on a ambitionmods luxem. I like that a lot.

Before that it was bskr mini 1.5 and pico75.
    Before that it was Serpent Elevate and Pico 25.

Nailz

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    Too many mods to chose one, but the best I have and trust to last would be my provari and dani boxes.

Atty is the Prime, tried so many MTL tanks, but always have at least 1 going ever since they came out, I have 5 of them, 2 SE's. I still enjoy trying the new tanks, and some come close, but none have knocked the Prime off my no.1 list.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    My Favorite Mod of All Time is a Tough One. A Very Tough One.

But I would have to say it is the Smowell DPV-50.

2139600-1.jpg

And for an RTA, it would be a "Cut Down" SXK Wine RTA.

3806100-6.jpg

For an RDA, that is a Easier. The NarDa is the Best RDA I have ever Used.

upload_2020-8-19_9-22-49.jpeg

Dieseler

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 24, 2011
    Illinois
    From 2011-2013 Vamo, and smoke tech mods with mmvapors did genny on top still have them but sitting and waiting to be used again.How about a vamo cut in half shown below as well with DID on top i recall buying the kit minus the vamo cut my own. Still have all of these plus others.

Not shown
    My favorite is the tank called Brunhilde 5ml with stainless rods and 6 airflow options currently only available over sea's.
    Fast forward zenith with homemade working 1ohm horizontal coil similar to a ego CLR setup .
    Favorite mods Evolv DNA with a single 18650 battery have many some stashed.
    PictuVamo Shrunk 2.jpg

DID20.jpg

Opinionated

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2015
    My Mountain
    My all time favorite mod is going to be the topside dual... God I love that mod, can't put it down since I got it last year...

My very favorite SRDA is actually the vapefly galaxy... inexpensive but great flavor and awesome to me (and I own many, that's my very very very favorite!)

My favorite RTA (which I'm using right now because I've misplaced my Topside somewhere through this move) right now is the Hussar project x (coppervape clone)... just love it; but it's new and I might just be on a kick with it... lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread