RDA anyone have an EHpro TOBH atty clone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

reeftivo

ECF Veteran
May 28, 2010
Chino, california
I got on a pre order for the original but while I was waiting I saw an EHpro clone for $26 and said to myself "why not?"

While I'm still waiting for the OG I picked up a clone and this thing rocks. I can't believe the quality of this thing for a clone.
I'm running dual 26g A1 kanthal 8/9 wrap w/cotton and this thing is a fog machine. I had to scramble to find some juice with nic lower than 18mg and fortunately found some.

very impressed with this and can't wait for the original to compare the two.

tobh.jpg
tobh4.jpg
tobh3.jpg

Last edited:

reeftivo

ECF Veteran
May 28, 2010
Chino, california
few more pics
20140506_155903.jpg
20140506_160251.jpg
20140506_160318.jpg
20140506_160326.jpg

only things I can see different based on the OG is the top cap is flat and not tapered, the post screws are basic stainless and not the dark apparent carbon steel ones. lastly the holes in the posts on the clone are smaller but no problem getting two strands of 26g thru the center post so 24 may be doable.

Last edited:

Zphinx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2014
Fort Lauderdale FL, USA
That is a copper nemesis. Main difference between the v1 and v2 is the thickness of steel. The v1 is very thick and hefty, the v2 thin. So v1 less likely to break, v2 faster to cool.

I was looking at a Chi You Copper Clone, but I have heard bad things about those clones. The HCIGAR are nowhere to be found, so I guess I will just try a Nemesis one, with this atty, it looks real good and for home it might be the kick that I am looking for.

Thanks for the response...

Nanooks

ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2013
Salt Lake
I was looking at a Chi You Copper Clone, but I have heard bad things about those clones. The HCIGAR are nowhere to be found, so I guess I will just try a Nemesis one, with this atty, it looks real good and for home it might be the kick that I am looking for.

That fast whatever store had one and out was low quality plus I will never buy from them again after they took my money for 2 Weeks only to cancel my order with the reason my address was inconstant with the products ordered. Yea how could there be an ecig user in that dang Mormon state.

reeftivo

ECF Veteran
May 28, 2010
Chino, california

My Hcigar copper nemi is fantastic. Mine has the silver plated brass contacts but it still hits harder with the same build than all my other mods (high end or clone). It's pretty darn shiny at first but after a month, mine is starting to develop a super cool patina which I find waay better looking than the new look. Threads are great and the only gripe I had was the switch is more wobbly with the magnets than the spring. No biggy though cause it fires every time.

ddkl7780

ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2014
Las vegas
Hcigar nemi is great I own 2.. Chi you clones Ive seen at least 26650 ones arent. Havent been using them since I grabbed a ipv v2 though lol Like akid with a new toy . I just bought a Tobh v2.5 clone for $25 figured Id give it a try and it is nice. My norm atty is plume veil all day but now I argue with myself which to use lol

yotasavg

ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2013
Chico, CA
I recently picked up what I thought was a EHPro Tobh from my local B&M shop. Turns out it's actually a Tesla Tobh v2.5 clone. Compared to my coworker's legit Tobh, I'm quite happy with my purchase. Looks great on my copper 4nine and it blows the clouds I've been looking for. No pics at the moment, but if there's interest I'd be happy to share.

w0nt0ns00p

ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2013
Boston, MA

I can +1 to vouch that an EHPro Tobh on a copper nemesis KICKS REAR END... I used to work at a vape shop, have tried most everything under the sun, and I STILL use the Nemesis every day with a Tobh, without fail. Clones or not, the setup kicks derriere... (Comparing to other mods I have - Copper/brass Reo Grand, black copper stingray, panzer, dna30, etc. Although the Reo is still my favorite, honestly(Also Like 4 times the price lol)). Hope that helps! Let me know if you want pics or have any questions! You should be able to find a pic of my growing 'family' in another post of mine if you feel like diggin for a minute and checkin' it out :)

EDIT: Did I mention it's just about as sexy as a 22mm mod setup can get? :toast:

Last edited:

Zphinx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2014
Fort Lauderdale FL, USA
I ended up through a local store here in my neighborhood and got myself a Vanilla Mod with a Tobh atty

The Vanilla is a copper one, and the contacts need to be cleaned but for the rest this thing kicks .....

I also have a Copper Plume Veil which is ok but I still prefer the Tobh its simpler and more manageable

might get myself a Nemi later down the road, not sure if copper though....

Zphinx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2014
Fort Lauderdale FL, USA
Hcigar nemi is great I own 2.. Chi you clones Ive seen at least 26650 ones arent. Havent been using them since I grabbed a ipv v2 though lol Like akid with a new toy . I just bought a Tobh v2.5 clone for $25 figured Id give it a try and it is nice. My norm atty is plume veil all day but now I argue with myself which to use lol

I am having the same issue, at first the plume was nice but then after using it a couple of days, vs the Tobh I see that the tobh is still more reliable and easier to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread