• End of year community survey

If you've been seeing any bugs, want new features, or have any positive feedback we'd love to hear it and we'll be putting together a plan for adding in these changes in 2023!

Check out the survey

Anyone have resources they can post on the health effects of vaping?

doelioness

Oct 22, 2022
    Hi I found your post while searching for a similar issue and while doing some research I found this
    Among some others as while just joining this site i was introduced to the water vape pod advertised so then have done some more research they are pretty hard to find but im hoping the water vape might be better for those of us with auto immune system issues as the vg/pg causes so much inflammation and gut issues i havent really found much info from vapers who made the switch to the water vape systems

ShowMeTwice

"42"
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
      Hi I found your post while searching for a similar issue and while doing some research I found this
      Among some others as while just joining this site i was introduced to the water vape pod advertised so then have done some more research they are pretty hard to find but im hoping the water vape might be better for those of us with auto immune system issues as the vg/pg causes so much inflammation and gut issues i havent really found much info from vapers who made the switch to the water vape systems
      Our Innokin rep @Innokin_timmy recently posted this...

doelioness

Oct 22, 2022
        Our Innokin rep @Innokin_timmy recently posted this...

Thanks heaps ☺️☺️ I had a quick read but its so hard to find in Melbourne though

Reactions: ShowMeTwice

Users who are viewing this thread

')