Anyone having leak problems with Aspire Nautilus MINI like it's big brother the 5ml?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valroize

Dec 26, 2014
Taiwan
As the title says it...

YES, I HAVE problems (LEAK) with Nautilus 5ml having e juice leaking at the bottom TANK (BVC coils) leading to BURNT tastes.

So I bought a Aspire Nautilus MINI.

My VAMO V6 was soaked with e-juice BTW, So I Cleaned it and let it dry and have a CLOUPOR with ASPIRE NAUTY as replacement and emergency set up ATM.

Wondering IF this new set up would last longer than my Vivi Nova 3.5ml + Vamo V6 OR Cloupor + Aspire Nautilus MINI with the new BVC coils.

PS. The Vivi has that Authentic pure full flavor taste. the con is you cannot INVERT the Vivi Nova Tank. the only reason why I shift to Aspire tanks.

No plans on going Rebuildables and Mech MODS.. just don't have that much time.... I'm more of Puff and go... (Office Guy here)

Advanced thanks for those who'de shed some light on this Query / Issue.

Cheers !

Topwater Elvis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2012
Texas
Nope never had a nautilus leak, is the head tightened into the base securely?
The base has to be removed from the power device so the head will properly seat in the base.
Are you over tightening the tank to base?
Gaskets clean, in place and intact?
Have you removed the head from the base and cleaned / dried the chamber in the base underneath the head?
Are you flooding the head by using a too restrictive airflow setting?

Frenchfry1942

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
My first Nautie 5ml did not have the problem, but when I got 5 more, it seemed to be a problem, even with the first. I was stressed that I had lost a lot of money for a bit. I searched on here and pretty much did the same as Topwater said and it has stopped. I just look at the nauties as being temperamental. Not tightened to tight and clean as I put it back together. My airflow is on the third largest. If I put it on the largest, I get a little less juice from my draw.

Just temperamental...

Valroize

Dec 26, 2014
Taiwan
Thank you for the re-assurance everyone !

So, I'll stick to my Aspire Nautilus MINI with BVC coils + my new Cloupor MINI. Both minis a match made in heaven. Great for my STEALTH Vaping in our office. WEll they (our freakin' government can BAN Smoking to Kingdom come... hehehe.. they cannot affect me anymore... hahaha... finally free from smoking analogs... BTW, i use 0 Nics Cuban Tobacco flavor e-Juice from Liqua. yup, I use premiums... Just being good to myself, treating myself and patting myself on my shoulder.... well better than smoking analogs.. I'm killing myself softly with this smoke... smoking my life with this smoke... with this smoke..(to the tune of the song... killing me softly...) LOLZ ! just happy to be off of the hook... (Smoking BAN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread