The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Anyone having problems...?

Discussion in 'Liberro' started by xflip227x, May 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. xflip227x

xflip227x Full Member ECF Veteran

Feb 5, 2009
    Is anyone having problems receiving their orders who are in the USA? I want to order from the UK, but was wondering if anyone in the USA has been having problems...

2. Smokester!

Smokester! Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

May 21, 2008
    UK
    Hi Flip

From a suppliers perspective, shipping to the US has presented no problems shipping for us, however, the USPS seem to like to "hold on" to customers packages for a while before finally delivering them.

The best way to keep on top of this is to punch in the tracking number into the USPS tracking system around 4 - 5 days after you receive your shipping confirmation from us. As soon as you see that it's in the country give USPS a call. That should speed things up at the US side. :thumb:

Hope that helps?

Smokester!

3. nitewriter

nitewriter Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Have there been any problems with shipping liquid to the US?

Just wondering if you're having any of the same customs problems China has had?

I also want to make sure my order gets here. Order Numbers: 6657, and 6633. ...I'll be doing a happy dance once they arrive!

Thanks in advance!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.