The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Anyone hear of Firebrand E-juice? is it 70/30?

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by James61585, May 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. James61585

James61585 Full Member

May 23, 2019
    I am a bit new to this so some of terminology might not be all there but my friend gave me a bottle of this liquid Lovecraft Kettle Berry and I really liked and I finally found it and its on a site called firebrandamerican.com and its cool they are buy one get one free right now but they have a brand call Firebrand and some of the liquid sounds good but nowhere on the site do they say anything about reviews or 60/40 80/20. I just really like 70/30 from the little experience I have so I was just wondering if anyone has tried any of it, is it good and do you know if it is 70/30?

2. Izan

Izan Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jul 1, 2012
    Mallorca, Spain
    Hi James,
    It looks like that juice is ALWAYS BOGO.
    To me, that means it is overpriced normally.

Lovecraft appears to have been absorbed by Firebrand. (the Lovecraft site is dead)
    I would contact Firebrand if the PG/VG ratio is not listed on the bottle.

Best of luck
    I

• Like Like x 1
  3. James61585

James61585 Full Member

May 23, 2019
    Thanks. Yeah I just sent them an email. like I said I enjoy the Kettle Berry by Lovecraft. I didn't know if anyone knew of Firebrand cuz as my free bottle I was thinking of getting a Firebrand bottle. Is $22.99 expensive for a 60ml bottle of juice? here where I live I went to a vape shop and they are going for $24.99 to $26.99 should I not be paying that much? I just don't wanna buy a bottle for dirt cheap and it suck. Ive also thought about learning to mix my own but its just time I don't have currently...

4. Coyote628

Coyote628 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sep 16, 2017
    Prices for juice are all over the board. Making your own isnt hard and doesnt take much time at all. Its a learning experience and a bit of time is involved if you count learning all you can before you start and deciding what flavor you want to do but to actually make vape juice is pretty easy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.