• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

anyone here vape 100%PG/100%VG/100%PEG?

Status
Not open for further replies.

synflex

Verified Member
Jun 25, 2012
I am allergic to PG, thus has been vaping VG for quite a while, no issue with it so far, excepts that it clogs up attys faster than usual..

I do not find VG any sweeter than PG as most claims, but it definately does not gave any TH, depending on tha attys you use, for some you'll have no feeling at all..

It is however not easy to get pure VG juices on market, as most flavours are PG based, if you can't take even that bit of PG, then you might have to DIY, so far the easiest pure VG recipe I find is Vanilla and Menthol..

VANILLA:
Get vanilla pods, slice open to obtain vanilla seeds, soak in vodka, then add to VG as per taste..

MENTHOL:
Menthol, add a few grams to 10ml of VG, let set, if not hot water bath it, add to VG as per taste..

Steep Vanilla for over 2 weeks to get best results..

I'm recently experimenting with black pepper and tabasco, could be fun..

Last edited:

JIMP-er46

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2012
LCMM
And yes, there's 100%VG juices for e uninformed/misinformed.

Btw, talking abt PEG base being more safe or less harmful than pg/vg... This is what I think regarding this issue.
I think there are more than 1000s of applications for pg / vg readily available and proven safe for consumers; can be applied on e skin, ingested and inhaled.
For peg400, it is relatively new in e market and is used in laxatives and medications, thus rigorous tests to prove tt it's really safe to be inhaled has yet to be proven/concluded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread