Not open for further replies.

NCC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
Fla Panhandle, USA
That requires a lot of capital.
Vicious circle, I know. But not leaving customers waiting months to make their choice of purchase would no doubt help in that regard. I'm going to have to go to other sources. Lost sales can't help the bottom line. And I am sort of a fan. Can't wait forever though.

hottierockstar

ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2013
southern california
Hey NCC it's been awhile since our paths conected. Good to see you. Sign up for their newsletter. They have great products which mean their stock gets bought out fast. Also keep an eye on the Twitter page. When stock comes in you gotta act quick.

thanks..i don't think i am newslettered and didn't know about the tweety

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Thanks. Sounds like they need to scale up. That is, unless they are making so much money they don't feel a need to meet demand.

I'm ready to stock up. Thanks for the tips.
They're in a recovery from a very large rip off and that takes time. Especially when they're always bringing new products online. They almost didn't make it back from the loss.

Last edited:

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Haha Making too much money eh? I wish!
Honestly the newsletters we keep sending out are continuously failing.
We always have stock coming in on a weekly to bi weekly basis but it's just flying out so fast. J5 is correct on the recovery and it has not been smooth sailing. Our accounts towards the end of last year was literally in the negative.
To put it plainly we're still in the stage where we have to sell in order to produce. The bills for everything lately seemed to go from the basic 100 to the new 1,000. It sucks but we have to keep moving forward.

The best way to keep with us is to follow us on Twitter where updates are near constant.Facebook is starting to roll and ofcourse the Update thread on ECF. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/ikenvape/229571-ikv-update-180.html

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
We sincerely hope the winds of good fortune start to blow in the sails of the Ikenvape ship!! :):thumb:

Hang in there. We need you out here.

You guys are the best!!!
Thank you! As long as big tobacco lets us remain. we're not going anywhere! Realistically they probably wont. I can't imagine what life would be like nor do I ever want to. That's a huge issue thats going to need crucial thought.I have an electronic engineer degree, but not business ethics. I think we really Need to open up a retail location. However the state of PA doesn't generate enough sales and can probably be a larger loss than a gain, but I feel a physical retail location can cement us at least. The downside is that I'm tethered to PA for the next couple of years (family).

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
I know it does not help much but you will be the only place I get cartomizers and cleros from. More cartomizers than clearos but you are my only shop for those items.

I will also watch for other things you might have.

I do want to pick up some of those stealth adapters for 510-801 Fusions. I am not sure what the difference is between that and the other stealth adapter is but I am getting both.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I know it does not help much but you will be the only place I get cartomizers and cleros from. More cartomizers than clearos but you are my only shop for those items.

I will also watch for other things you might have.

I do want to pick up some of those stealth adapters for 510-801 Fusions. I am not sure what the difference is between that and the other stealth adapter is but I am getting both.
The low profile ones will not work for Fusions and they are not adjustable. The other ones were made specifically for Fusions and they are adjustable.

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
The low profile ones will not work for Fusions and they are not adjustable. The other ones were made specifically for Fusions and they are adjustable.

Thanks,

Will the low profile ones be needed for the non-Fusions?

I am going to get all adapters I can find for 501- what ever Iken has. I want to be able to use any of his cartomizers that he might have available.

Last edited:

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Thanks,

Will the low profile ones be needed for the non-Fusions?

I am going to get all adapters I can find for 501- what ever Iken has. I want to be able to use any of his cartomizers that he might have available.

You can use any of them for non Fusions. If you ever get the 901/808 to 801 (gold one) it won't work with Fusions unless you reverse the center post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread