• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Anyone is the Tri-Cities?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knoxville, here. My wife and I both vape. A friend of ours turned us onto it; we'd seen another friend at a club with something like a 510 model, but hadn't had a chance to really look at one until recently.

so far so good. Mostly just here and there, the mall has a Luci e-cig kiosk in it

I bought one of those today from a tobacco store. It's not terrible, and works well as a backup, but it doesn't seem to work as well as the DSE 801. Less vapor, and takes a lot more effort to take a drag on it.

Maybe I haven't gotten the hang of it with this model, though.

I love my 801. (of course, I also love my 401, 510, 901 and Janty Stick:oops:)

I have never seen anyone around here vaping. But I did have a lady see mine and say she had one, too. And everyone I talk to *wants* one, but I don't know if they ever get one.

I've gotten one person at work to try it out, she ordered for herself and her significant other. After she gets hers and starts bringing it to work, I plan on attempting to convert at least one more.

We shall be many. We shall be Legion. :D

(Mainly, I just don't want to smell the smoke cloud whenever someone comes back from their break :p)

I had Thanksgiving dinner at CrackerBarrel's in Johnson City today. After being seated and enjoying a vape, I noticed several people whispering and sure enough the manager came to our table. He asked "What was with the smoke?". After showing him the information and explaning what it is, He said he had heard about it, but I was the first that "Vaped" there. He was nice and did not stop me, but looked a little confused. Afterwards He explained he had quit smoking two weeks ago cold turkey. I think he may buy a kit soon! LOL :D

Ruchamah

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2010
TN
Hi, Unicoi here, total noob, about a month maybe. Started with Blu's but now love my 510! Waiting for new juices to arrive, am hoping I can come up with JUST the right menthol.
I have been off analogs for a little over a month, after almost 50 yrs of smoking. I wish I had known about e-cigs a long time ago, my health would be better. Vaping is the best!
I have not *gone public* yet, but would if I needed to. I am glad to hear you will be selling at the flea market. Is that up and running yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread