Anyone know a good price online for nautalis or triton mini cartridges?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
The standard go-to for really cheap parts is anything china direct. This means delivery times of six weeks or more.

There's Ali baba where you can buy wholesale from the manufacturer for example though the minimum orders may be too much for you to handle

fasttech is a common one here. The have very low to non existent minimum orders and free shipping, but they're often not that cheap.

Heavens gifts is iirc china direct as well though I may be wrong about that

There are several others as well. YMMV

Jaydawg

May 20, 2017
Syracuse, NY
The standard go-to for really cheap parts is anything china direct. This means delivery times of six weeks or more.

There's Ali baba where you can buy wholesale from the manufacturer for example though the minimum orders may be too much for you to handle

fasttech is a common one here. The have very low to non existent minimum orders and free shipping, but they're often not that cheap.

Heavens gifts is iirc china direct as well though I may be wrong about that

There are several others as well. YMMV
Thanks - I'm just looking for like a case. Not like 1000 boxes or anything crazy.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Thanks - I'm just looking for like a case. Not like 1000 boxes or anything crazy.
different vendors have differenbt minimum orders, I wouldnt be surprised if one of them is willing to sell' say 10 boxes or something. it may also be like 100 coils in no packaging as well. Ali Baba is weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread