• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Anyone know a prominent e-liquid supplier with free delivery in the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay99

ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
United Kingdom
I usually shop from Liberty flights but it costs 99p for delivery and £2.99 for a small 5ml bottle of e-liquid isn't worth it. Totally wicked have a 10ml bottle for £3.74 but charge £2.99 for delivery which is very off-putting.

Does anyone know any well known and trusted brands such as TW or LF that offer free or at a push delivery under a pound?

I don't bulk buy as I'm always testing out e-liquids and I haven't yet found my favourite.

Thanks!

Jay99

ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
United Kingdom
Thanks for that chrissie! £4.23 is very reasonable and was one of the lowest priced e-liquids out there beating paradise vape who charge a fiver for a 10ml bottle and then put £1.50 on top for delivery. Puffin do a free 10ml bottle of e-liquid with ever order which was quite surprising so I picked Virginia so £4.23 for 20ml of e-liquid with free delivery is amazing.

It really annoys me when suppliers put the delivery at £3-4 which costs more than the item itself that your ordering. Especially Liberro and Totally wicked. Totally wicked's e-liquid quality has deteriorated as my last batch of titan tobacco was very thin and did not taste nice as the recipe changed. Liberty flights do 99p shipping but £3 for a 5ml bottle isn't worth it. Intelicig have the best e-liquids out there, their eco pure liquids were outstanding but the delivery prices and the fact that they charge £7.50 for a 10ml bottle was a rip off and as it being VG lasted only 1-2 days for me.

bulletmonkey

Jul 9, 2012
wales
Thanks for that chrissie! £4.23 is very reasonable and was one of the lowest priced e-liquids out there beating paradise vape who charge a fiver for a 10ml bottle and then put £1.50 on top for delivery. Puffin do a free 10ml bottle of e-liquid with ever order which was quite surprising so I picked Virginia so £4.23 for 20ml of e-liquid with free delivery is amazing.

Hi, how do you qualify for a free 10 ml? Iv'e added some juices to cart but don't see any free stuff? :p

Chrissie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I do have a minor problem though, how can I trust the Liquid from these suppliers? I love and hate the fact that the industry isn't regulated so thats why I've always brought from the suppliers who state where the nicotine comes from. How do I know it isn't 100% nicotine with flavouring, and if I vape it I'll die?

I've been vaping for over 4 years & I'm still alive - honest :D Though not sure how alive I would be if i'd carried on smoking an average of 50 real cigs a day :(

Jay99

ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
United Kingdom
Hi, how do you qualify for a free 10 ml? Iv'e added some juices to cart but don't see any free stuff? :p

They've been posting it around on the forums and stuff so I added what liquid I wanted around on the order description,

If they don't, then I'll phone them and talk to them myself, so I'll repost it on here If I do.

Jay99

ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
United Kingdom
Well I received my order today from puffin (next day delivery for free on the weekdays) and I must say I've been blown away. 10ml for £4.23 with a free 10 ml bottle ( I chose virginia) . They only do this on your first order and you have to state what e-liquid you like on the blank extra info form, and they send it to you bulletmonkey.

The B&H (or bentley and hodges) tobacco flavour is my absolute favourite and is the best e-liquid I've ever tried. its 50/50 VG/PG. It actually smells like your in an actual bentley or Rolls royce. very familiar taste.

Chrissie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jay, Neil from Puffin e-liquids have now given AAE-C members a 12.5% discount code. It's not an affiliated code as no one but the person using it benefits from it, but still not sure how right it would be to post the code here?

Chiller, Kev from Freedomvape is an excellent supplier :) Only reason I didn't link to him on this thread is due to the fact he has moved to Spain. But as you say, he still does free shipping to the UK & EU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread