Status
Not open for further replies.

Don Robertson

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2013
Rio Rancho, New Mexico
USA vape shop --------> USA Vape Shop

These folks came recommended - as do many supporting vendors of ECF, however, I do not see them listed HERE on ECF.

Just curious since they have a minimal web site, but claim to have Genuine Kanger products. They also claim to supply Brick & Mortar Shops - but I have a gut feeling about them. AFRAID to had over Credit Card data!

Thanks!

John

stevegmu

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
6992 kilometers from home...
I like the address they list-

Notices from You to shall be made either by e-mail, sent to the address we provide on our Web site, or first class mail to our address at:

Virginia Beach, USA
Delivery shall be deemed to have been made by You to five (5) days after the date sent.

Also no contact information. Looks shady...

Don Robertson

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2013
Rio Rancho, New Mexico
I finally hooked up with them and they do indeed seem quite legit. Received telephone number and locations. I was paranoid and now feel quite OK they are LEGIT. Placed and order and will report when received.

SORRY FOR THE PANIC.......... MY ERROR!

FROM SENILITY CENTRAL ........ Don

Last edited:

Rugar7

Jan 13, 2014
ohio
USAvapeshop is great Ive made many purchases through this company and they have superfast processing time and the best prices I can find. I made a purchase at 8:00am and it was processed & shipped out before noon the same day WOW! Everything Ive ordered has arrived in very good order and very fast. Their prices are unbeatable for EGO stuff. I would definitely recommend to anyone wanting to pay the best prices for quality merchandise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread