• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

anyone know any 'decent' e-cig vendors in Manchester or Liverpool?

Status
Not open for further replies.

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
I'll add to the thumbs up for vape escape. Great people there. If you can call in the shop in Heywood better still. They have some great kit and juices. In fact it's the only place I buy Vivi Novas from, cos they sell the genuine "Vision" branded ones.

Plenty of great places in the UK too if you don't mind buying on-line. If you want a few recommendations just ask :D

ria__x

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2013
Thanks all! Seems like Vape Escape is the way to go so I'm gonna try visit soon, around pay day ;) I know of fast tech just ordered off there. But I'd love to know some decent UK sites. I order my ejuice from liberty flights, liberro and totally wicked.. But my totally wicked battery has just gone a bit plop!

sent from my glacier white HTC One ^.^

del1

Moved On
Sep 17, 2013
Uk
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

Codz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2013
Lancashire
thankyou for the responses everyone! i decided to go to vape-away since a couple of you mentioned it and i got myself a ego c upgrade and a vivi nova :) purely for the fact that i needed some decent gear as the rest of the stuff i have was chinese :D

Most of the stuff British shops stock is chinese too... Kanger, Smok, Joyetech, Vision are all chinese. Although, a lot of the stuff on fast tech, etc are clones of some of these, so the originals you buy over here should be better quality :)

Codz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2013
Lancashire
I've not been vaping that long and cant stop myself from upgrading all the time :blush: its been less than 3 months and i already find myself wanting the latest mech mod and top of the range atomisers. I dont really need to be spending another £200 - £300 on them at the moment though, and like you i'm currently happy with the likes of vivi-novas and protanks :)

ria__x

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2013
I've not been vaping that long and cant stop myself from upgrading all the time :blush: its been less than 3 months and i already find myself wanting the latest mech mod and top of the range atomisers. I dont really need to be spending another £200 - £300 on them at the moment though, and like you i'm currently happy with the likes of vivi-novas and protanks :)

wow you've spent £200/300?!?! lmao don't say that i won't have any hope then! it's hard not to want everything available isn't it, i just seen those JacVapour ecigs with the light on the end and i'm like :O!!! lmao, maybe next month eh :oops:

those mods look interesting tho because they seem really cost effective but boy are they beasty!!! haha

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
wow you've spent £200/300?!?! lmao don't say that i won't have any hope then! it's hard not to want everything available isn't it, i just seen those JacVapour ecigs with the light on the end and i'm like :O!!! lmao, maybe next month eh :oops:

those mods look interesting tho because they seem really cost effective but boy are they beasty!!! haha

Once you've tried a mod there's no going back. My ego batteries are sat in a box feeling sorry for themselves :laugh:

Just set yourself a vape budget and try and stick to it. There's lots of sexy shiny toys out there, but there'll always be new ones coming through. My vape budget is about £30 per week, I was spending over £55 a week on ciggies, so I'm still saving money - just ;)

ria__x

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2013
Once you've tried a mod there's no going back. My ego batteries are sat in a box feeling sorry for themselves :laugh:

Just set yourself a vape budget and try and stick to it. There's lots of sexy shiny toys out there, but there'll always be new ones coming through. My vape budget is about £30 per week, I was spending over £55 a week on ciggies, so I'm still saving money - just ;)

ahh that's such a good idea about a weekly budget! i was only a light/social smoker so didn't spend much, i switched to ecigs purely for the flavours and shiny-ness! maybe a new liquid one week and a new atomiser the next week, and the week after that a spare battery, and so on. lmao! and maybe round paydays i can look at the genuine gear hahaha

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
ahh that's such a good idea about a weekly budget! i was only a light/social smoker so didn't spend much, i switched to ecigs purely for the flavours and shiny-ness! maybe a new liquid one week and a new atomiser the next week, and the week after that a spare battery, and so on. lmao! and maybe round paydays i can look at the genuine gear hahaha

A good way to keep track is to add a sig banner like mine, that way you know exactly how much you're saving. It says I've saved about £1400 so far, but it's more like half that - went on a mad spending spree about 3 months in. Felt guilty afterwards and set my vape budget :laugh:

Codz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2013
Lancashire

I think I've spent something like that so far, but that's not including eliquids, so i would guess at around another £150 - £200 on those. Still, thats half what i would have spent on normal cigs in that time.

Like trouble says once you get a mod, your ego batteries and the like get forgotten. I only use my ego (well, they are vgo) when i am off out somewhere for the day, mainly because I get irritated by people staring at you when you are sucking on a 9" tube as you walk down the street :ohmy:

Dont worry though, some mods are smaller and there are bound to be ones that are pink too!:laugh:

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
I think I've spent something like that so far, but that's not including eliquids, so i would guess at around another £150 - £200 on those. Still, thats half what i would have spent on normal cigs in that time.

Like trouble says once you get a mod, your ego batteries and the like get forgotten. I only use my ego (well, they are vgo) when i am off out somewhere for the day, mainly because I get irritated by people staring at you when you are sucking on a 9" tube as you walk down the street :ohmy:

Dont worry though, some mods are smaller and there are bound to be ones that are pink too!:laugh:

You should be sucking on your big mod with shoulders back and head held high :laugh:

I love the way people looking at me when I'm vaping on my gold plated KTS+ with a shiny X9 Protank on top. For a smaller size mod, the GP Paps I've got is tiny, it's shorter than a 650 ego battery, but hits a thousand times better - it's a bit dearer though ;)

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
when you're first getting into it tho and see all these shiny new toys it's hard to to click 'buy it now' at the minute i'm adding everything to my wish list on fast-tech lmao. where can i get a cool banner like that then?

If you click on the banner it should take you to the website that generates the banner. Then just add the code for the banner on your settings page. You can try it out in "the sandbox" section on here to make sure it's working properly.

Codz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2013
Lancashire
You should be sucking on your big mod with shoulders back and head held high :laugh:

I love the way people looking at me when I'm vaping on my gold plated KTS+ with a shiny X9 Protank on top. For a smaller size mod, the GP Paps I've got is tiny, it's shorter than a 650 ego battery, but hits a thousand times better - it's a bit dearer though ;)

I do reallly like the GP PAPS... I may have to start stalking Vapists site with credit card at the ready :sneaky:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread