• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

anyone know any 'decent' e-cig vendors in Manchester or Liverpool?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Codz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2013
Lancashire
well i think if i was a full time smoker (which i wasn't, i was social) i'd get a lot of support, and in some ways he does support just disagrees with my obsessing over it, lmao! it's funny 'cause he is really bad for smoking, i keep trying to get him on the ecigs! now i've got my proper ego c upgrade (and that it's black) he's slowly becoming interesting, i just keep saying.. 'go on, try it :D' ;)

Get some mods and stuff... as soon as he sees them he will take an interest... they are gadget-like and us guys cant resist a nice gadget! :)

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
i'll throw you some pennies from south manchester!!!

Thanks, all donations gratefully accepted ;)

well i think if i was a full time smoker (which i wasn't, i was social) i'd get a lot of support, and in some ways he does support just disagrees with my obsessing over it, lmao! it's funny 'cause he is really bad for smoking, i keep trying to get him on the ecigs! now i've got my proper ego c upgrade (and that it's black) he's slowly becoming interesting, i just keep saying.. 'go on, try it :D' ;)

If he's anything like me, he doesn't like being told what to do (typical bloke), especially if it's better for you. Once everyone stopped going on at me to give up the cigs, I went out and bought my first e-cig. That way, I convinced myself, it was my idea to quit. So maybe try some reverse psychology :D

ria__x

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2013
Get some mods and stuff... as soon as he sees them he will take an interest... they are gadget-like and us guys cant resist a nice gadget! :)

If he's anything like me, he doesn't like being told what to do (typical bloke), especially if it's better for you. Once everyone stopped going on at me to give up the cigs, I went out and bought my first e-cig. That way, I convinced myself, it was my idea to quit. So maybe try some reverse psychology :D

ahhh why have i never asked a male advice before! what a great idea :D next time he gets a craving i'll say well you know there's lots of different types of ecigs ones i've never tried.. or something, get him interested! hahaha

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
ahhh why have i never asked a male advice before! what a great idea :D next time he gets a craving i'll say well you know there's lots of different types of ecigs ones i've never tried.. or something, get him interested! hahaha

:D That's another cheque you owe me :laugh:

Seriously though, I'm the same with everything. Stubborn as a mule.

If you pick up a Vamo or something like that, he'll soon be trying it out ;)

ria__x

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2013
lmao you guys make me laugh :D i keep talking to him about it anyway he'll do it soon enough just to shut me up. he says oh i only smoke at the weekends (about 2x20 packs!) and he think's he'll look bad in front of his mate if he had an ecig. how does it even look like bad?? loads of people do it! lmao. i said oh so you'd rather die from cancer to look cool rather then fulfill a habit healthily, well better than a cancer stick anyway.

i've been looking at the little mods you can get :facepalm: you guys are bad influences!!!

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
wow you've spent £200/300?!?! lmao don't say that i won't have any hope then! it's hard not to want everything available isn't it, i just seen those JacVapour ecigs with the light on the end and i'm like :O!!! lmao, maybe next month eh :oops:
those mods look interesting tho because they seem really cost effective but boy are they beasty!!! haha

Please don't. :(

Too expensive and not very good long term. I have over £100 of JacVapour stuff in my spares box. (V3PCC).
Some of the batteries were already dying after 3 weeks, when I discovered Vape Escape and eGo/Riva type kit.

ria__x

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2013

Too expensive and not very good long term. I have over £100 of JacVapour stuff in my spares box. (V3PCC).
Some of the batteries were already dying after 3 weeks, when I discovered Vape Escape and eGo/Riva type kit.

ahh that's quite reassuring for my bank to be honest lol!

i can be real shallow looking at stuff, the ego c upgrade i got from vape escape though is working like a dream! i'm so happy with it. i'll be going to get my quality stuff from there all the time i think

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
ahh that's quite reassuring for my bank to be honest lol!

i can be real shallow looking at stuff, the ego c upgrade i got from vape escape though is working like a dream! i'm so happy with it. i'll be going to get my quality stuff from there all the time i think

Everything I've had from vape escape has been good quality stuff. As well as the Vision Vivi Novas, I've also had a Protank, iClear30, Evod and a mini BCC. They all worked great. May have to call over some time soon, I've not been to see them for a while.

snout71

ECF Veteran
May 16, 2013
Birmingham, UK

my jacvapour v1pcc kit is still going 5 months later, my wife my daughter and i had one each (no spare batteries) and although they are now on their last legs the jacvapour guys had excellent customer services.

But i repeat what i said before, evods/tanks are a different class, if you want something small and stylish for occasional use out clubbing etc then jacvapour ones are good, just dont expect the same hit/taste as a tank

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
yeah that's what i thought snout71, i'm still experimenting with what i really want, i'm fine with my eGo's at the minute and experimenting with the C upgrade and ordered a twist form FT too, so got lots of option for the next 6 months or more hopefully :D

6 months, you'll be wanting another upgrade within 6 weeks ;):laugh:

ria__x

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2013
6 months, you'll be wanting another upgrade within 6 weeks ;):laugh:

lmao!! don't say that!! :oops: well at least don't tell my other half that :D btw i've convinced him to do ecigs in the week so far, wooo! i got some black batteries (cause i hate when the pink get dirty) so that will convince him even moreee ;) oh and Codz got me looking pink mech mods now :facepalm:

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
lmao!! don't say that!! :oops: well at least don't tell my other half that :D btw i've convinced him to do ecigs in the week so far, wooo! i got some black batteries (cause i hate when the pink get dirty) so that will convince him even moreee ;) oh and Codz got me looking pink mech mods now :facepalm:

Well done, I'm sure he'll enjoy vaping :thumbs:

The thing is, if he really, really gets into it, then you'll be the one saying "not another mod" :laugh:

That Codz is a bad influence. Pink mods, next it'll be gold ones, then diamante, then .... ;)

ria__x

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2013
Well done, I'm sure he'll enjoy vaping :thumbs:

The thing is, if he really, really gets into it, then you'll be the one saying "not another mod" :laugh:

That Codz is a bad influence. Pink mods, next it'll be gold ones, then diamante, then .... ;)

haha i know isn't he just? i've got a few in my 'wishlist' now on FT :laugh:

i managed to get our friend trying out my ecig too! woop! i feel like a sales woman hahaha

Codz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2013
Lancashire

haha i know isn't he just?

AHEM!! :evil:

I havent even got a mech mod myself and here i am recommending them :blink:

I was thinking of getting the magneto from vape escape, but then i was like.... awwww they dont do them in pink :p

Seriously though, i was thinking i would have to buy a charger and a couple of AW IMR batteries so if I'm going to be spending more money i might aswell get a really nice mech mod, so i am going to wait to see if i can bag myself a GP PAPS some time soon, if not then i might have to snatch up one of those bagua 22ti's from vapists. nyom nyom nyom!

ria__x

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2013
AHEM!! :evil:

I havent even got a mech mod myself and here i am recommending them :blink:

I was thinking of getting the magneto from vape escape, but then i was like.... awwww they dont do them in pink :p

Seriously though, i was thinking i would have to buy a charger and a couple of AW IMR batteries so if I'm going to be spending more money i might aswell get a really nice mech mod, so i am going to wait to see if i can bag myself a GP PAPS some time soon, if not then i might have to snatch up one of those bagua 22ti's from vapists. nyom nyom nyom!

fun shopping times for you then Codz! get bookmarking loads of links ;) that's what i do hahaha! lmao @ pink. the shiney mods are so pretty but i'd be constantly scared of scratching them :ohmy:

Codz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2013
Lancashire
fun shopping times for you then Codz! get bookmarking loads of links ;) that's what i do hahaha! lmao @ pink. the shiney mods are so pretty but i'd be constantly scared of scratching them :ohmy:

I'm a skinhead (ok, im going bald, but i shave it all off :p) and 6ft4".... i really couldnt cope with the looks i'd get if i had a pink mod!!

I really should be looking at the 'news' sections of these websites... one of the mech mods i wanted was released on sale on friday.... they are all gone now :( although i am £150 richer for not buying it so all's not lost!

ria__x

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2013
I'm a skinhead (ok, im going bald, but i shave it all off :p) and 6ft4".... i really couldnt cope with the looks i'd get if i had a pink mod!!

I really should be looking at the 'news' sections of these websites... one of the mech mods i wanted was released on sale on friday.... they are all gone now :( although i am £150 richer for not buying it so all's not lost!

ohh i better start looking at the news too! where do i look? £150 tho geesh that is pretty expensive! well for me anyway lol. i'm already planning my next FT order in my head i do hope my first order comes in soon!

haha oh that's so funny i really do encourage you to get a pink one, or maybe even rainbow coloured hahahaha! not that you already get funny looks for having an ecig ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread