• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

anyone know any 'decent' e-cig vendors in Manchester or Liverpool?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Codz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2013
Lancashire
I get the odd funny look from people when they see my ecig, but i guess we all do... just people trying to suss out what it is. A few people have asked me about it, and one or two people who vape aswell... the 'you show me yours...' kinda thing!

I'm not really into bling, i'd tend to go for black if i could on a mod, but silver is fine, although i really really like the gold / silver blend on that GP PAPS Lux that Ian has (lucky sod!!)

l.jpg

ria__x

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2013
I get the odd funny look from people when they see my ecig, but i guess we all do... just people trying to suss out what it is. A few people have asked me about it, and one or two people who vape aswell... the 'you show me yours...' kinda thing!

I'm not really into bling, i'd tend to go for black if i could on a mod, but silver is fine, although i really really like the gold / silver blend on that GP PAPS Lux that Ian has (lucky sod!!)

View attachment 254219

yeah it's really pretty, looks really classy, deffo one worth getting the 'looks' for!

i love the 'you show me yours' thing i would totally be like that if i met another 'connosieur' of ecigs hehe

tbh i go for black batteries :oops: 'cause i hate it when colours get dirty looking. so i'd rather go for black and get a pink/purple clearo or drip tip. plus if i really wanna customise i will get like a vinyl 'skin' to go round the battery. i really want a mod for my next purchase now lmao :ohmy:

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com

View attachment 254219

I was lucky when the Paps went up for sale, wasn't working that day. So managed to get in at the beginning of the sale. I got serial number 0663, just three places off my ideal mod number :evil:

ria__x

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2013

Manicmama

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2013
Tiverton, Devon, England
Ahh awesome thread, i'm about to visit liverpool today, gave me the places to visit :)

I agree with you Ria, i've just started vaping too and i want to buy everything, so far 3 ego batteries, ce5/evod/protank and about 30 liquids! It's such an addiction :(:(

I need to learn how to stop buying new bits! maybe when i get my vamo.... #yeahright
Ha ha, I thought my vamo would be that except for liquids - how wrong I was! Worked out in the last week I've spent almost a oner on ecig stuff, I'm putting a ban on myself buying anything except liquid for at least a month!

I live in Devon now but go 'back home' to Salford frequently and there's an ecig shop on Bolton Road called Evapor8 - don't know about there hardware but I've had there juice and it's fit, they're not online yet though.
There's a bloke on Bury Market, not tried anything but he had a nice selection of mods and tanks/clearo's.
There's a shop in the Arndale too, didn't venture in but sure I will at some point!

Just thought I'd throw out the ones I've seen up there.

Manicmama

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2013
Tiverton, Devon, England
Ahh may need to look at those too. There's a guy on Wigan market I've bought a couple of juices off and decent prices too.

Hardware wise not too good.

Oh no, this is bad news. I thought when I get my vamo it'd stop until I traded to a provari! Guess not haha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm a vape addict lol - not in the puffing like a chimney way, I've actually managed to drop from 18 down to 11/12 nic this week, but in the sense I like to know how things work and I like tinkering with stuff and being a bit of an impulse buyer for anything pink or shiny means I'm forever buying bits to try. I think it's when one day I'll see a tank, then impulse buy a mod, then decide I want new batteries, fancy trying new juice supplier etc, so I don't realise exactly how much I'm spending cos it's done over a few days.
I just need to be strict with myself!
The Vamo's a cracking easy to use mod, I've got a mini zmax 3 at the mo, and I much preferred my vamo, I've got a mech on order but when my self imposed spends ban is up, I'm gonna grab another vamo and leave this mini zmax in the drawer as back up.

ria__x

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2013
Ha ha, I thought my vamo would be that except for liquids - how wrong I was! Worked out in the last week I've spent almost a oner on ecig stuff, I'm putting a ban on myself buying anything except liquid for at least a month!

I live in Devon now but go 'back home' to Salford frequently and there's an ecig shop on Bolton Road called Evapor8 - don't know about there hardware but I've had there juice and it's fit, they're not online yet though.
There's a bloke on Bury Market, not tried anything but he had a nice selection of mods and tanks/clearo's.
There's a shop in the Arndale too, didn't venture in but sure I will at some point!

Just thought I'd throw out the ones I've seen up there.

Ahh may need to look at those too. There's a guy on Wigan market I've bought a couple of juices off and decent prices too.

Hardware wise not too good.

Oh no, this is bad news. I thought when I get my vamo it'd stop until I traded to a provari! Guess not haha!

oh these are great suggestions thankyou!! i'm gonna have to have a look now (facepalm) if you're all impulse buyers and wanna save money and don't mind waiting, i suggest 4121 Electronic Cigarettes at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping after i got my initial set up started i ordered like 40 dollars worth of stuff on there about 25 poundish. plus lots of shiny pink mods :D i've not took the plunge of buying a mod yet, maybe for christmas :D

I'm a vape addict lol - not in the puffing like a chimney way, I've actually managed to drop from 18 down to 11/12 nic this week, but in the sense I like to know how things work and I like tinkering with stuff and being a bit of an impulse buyer for anything pink or shiny means I'm forever buying bits to try. I think it's when one day I'll see a tank, then impulse buy a mod, then decide I want new batteries, fancy trying new juice supplier etc, so I don't realise exactly how much I'm spending cos it's done over a few days.
I just need to be strict with myself!
The Vamo's a cracking easy to use mod, I've got a mini zmax 3 at the mo, and I much preferred my vamo, I've got a mech on order but when my self imposed spends ban is up, I'm gonna grab another vamo and leave this mini zmax in the drawer as back up.

i too love tinkering and shiny pink things! and i'm gonna google you mods to see them hehe ;)

danxx6

Oct 17, 2013
Manchester
Haha don't do this to me Ria... It's payday on Thursday!

Plan so far... Couple of juice restocked, few evod's (recently switched to them and very impressed compared to the ce5s) and maybe, probably, a vamo....

My bank manager is going to cry all night long I guess it's really bad that I've been planning this for a week... Does vapers anonymous exist???

ria__x

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2013
Haha don't do this to me Ria... It's payday on Thursday!

Plan so far... Couple of juice restocked, few evod's (recently switched to them and very impressed compared to the ce5s) and maybe, probably, a vamo....

My bank manager is going to cry all night long I guess it's really bad that I've been planning this for a week... Does vapers anonymous exist???

Plus I'm not really into pink mods....

there SHOULD be a vapers anonymous i'm already planning on my future ecig purchases lmao. vamos seem a little big for my taste, but i'd love a tiny mod :D

ria__x

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2013
Haha oh dear! One more day till payday ;)

Yeah they are but they look nice ish. Only other alternative is the provari .... I don't fancy shelling that much out tho

oh yeah they are verryy expensive :( maybe you should try the itaste they seem affordable?

*wave* i'm from manchester too :D

Manicmama

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2013
Tiverton, Devon, England
there SHOULD be a vapers anonymous i'm already planning on my future ecig purchases lmao. vamos seem a little big for my taste, but i'd love a tiny mod :D

For pink and little try the mini zmax v3, quite dinky compared to the vamo, especially with an 18350 battery in!
That's what I've got atm, I have to have protanks screwed on a bit loose but my other tanks vape fine on it x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread