Status
Not open for further replies.

smitighe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Baltimore
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344212967.874784.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344213000.024783.jpg
Ok so I picked up 2 of these little guys yesterday to give dripping a try and was wondering how to get em cleaned out. I was able to burn off one flavor and try another but when they start to gunk up I am gonna wanna clean these I would think. Any suggestions?

Scubabatdan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2009
Dothan, AL
Same post as in other thread, use a tube the same dia as the atty and push (thread end) into the tube until part of the attys outer shell is in the tubing. If the 510 connector has air holes above the threading, just put some of the cleaning agent you using in a syringe. And force it through the atty via the tube. If it has air holes above the threading and most seal connectors do, the cleaning agent will go through those holes and back flush the attys wick and coil.

Notice the hole, on the right atty standing up, above the threads:

IMG_0168__17796_zoom.jpg

Dan

Last edited:

Scubabatdan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2009
Dothan, AL
Ha I just tried to blow thru it again from threaded end and I got I little air thru it. Now I am no genius but I figured that air has to get thru it somehow hence the 2 holes. Wonder why the first time I tried to blow thru it I had no luck. Can these be ran under hot water?

Yeah but youll need to let them air dry for awhile, then flood them with PG or VG to ensure the water is displaced, then vape as normal.
Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread