Anyone know of a good drip tip for dripping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revelene

ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2013
Kentucky, USA
I have MANY drip tips (tackle box full of them) and they all have small and medium size openings. I would love to have a drip tip with as wide of an opening as possible so I do not have to drip and blow down the tip so much. I have noticed that Empire mods has one on their website that looks perfect but it has been out of stock for the longest time...

Does anyone know of a drip tip that has a LARGE opening?

Revelene

ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2013
Kentucky, USA

EvilZoe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Savoir-Faire is everywhere!
I take that back. I will not use Paypal for any kind of purchase. I've had too many issues with Paypal to want to deal with them again. Too bad... because that pyrex drip tip was exactly what I was looking for...

You don't have to pay using Paypal. You can chose to check out with just a regular credit or debit card. It's just a Paypal form that offers both options, at least that's what it looked like to me when I tested it.

Paypal business accounts offer forms so the sellers don't have to create their own. It's just a service.

Revelene

ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2013
Kentucky, USA
You don't have to pay using Paypal. You can chose to check out with just a regular credit or debit card. It's just a Paypal form that offers both options, at least that's what it looked like to me when I tested it.

Paypal business accounts offer forms so the sellers don't have to create their own. It's just a service.

I just seen the Paypal logo and ran lol I'll take a look at it again shortly

EvilZoe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
I just looked and they indeed accept other payments than Paypal. Sweet. Found my perfect drip tip. It is glass and has a wide opening. I'll have to wait until they have the shorty version back in stock though. Bookmarked.

Yeah, they're pretty darned slick-looking.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
I just looked and they indeed accept other payments than Paypal. Sweet. Found my perfect drip tip. It is glass and has a wide opening. I'll have to wait until they have the shorty version back in stock though. Bookmarked.

The line for these is VERY long...:toast:
buy double.
Best of luck

I

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
In my experience the material is what makes all the difference.
I used to use delrin drip tips and had to blow down the tip all the time.

Then I got a glass drip tip and drops no longer got stuck.
And now I'm using stainless steel, and haven't had a single drop stick in that one yet either.

The problem is, no matter how wide the opening, the drops can still get stuck at the bottom.
And the bottom of every drip tip is the same size.
:)

Last edited:

Revelene

ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2013
Kentucky, USA
In my experience the material is what makes all the difference.
I used to use delrin drip tips and had to blow down the tip all the time.

Then I got a glass drip tip and drops no longer got stuck.
And now I'm using stainless steel, and haven't had a single drop stick in that one yet either.

The problem is, no matter how wide the opening, the drops can still get stuck at the bottom.
And the bottom of every drip tip is the same size.
:)

You must have never seen the drip tip that comes with the Phoenix! It has a ridiculously tiny hole all the way through! lol but yeah most of my tips are delrin, made of an inferior steel, or is a fancy hand made acrylic with a tiny tiny steel core. Funny how they call them drip tips but the majority of the ones I have cannot even do their one job right... :p

EvilZoe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
I use stainless steel and titanium tips. I love them. Pyrex seems like it would be nice, too.

I can't imagine using any sort of plastic or acrylic. That just doesn't appeal to me. I like the cold feel of the tip against my lips. (hush, pervs!)

I don't want to go aluminum, either. It seems as though those would conduct heat.

Oh, and the shape of the tips is important to me. I don't like those that slope inward. I like them to taper out.

I'm weird...hehehehe

Revelene

ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2013
Kentucky, USA
I use stainless steel and titanium tips. I love them. Pyrex seems like it would be nice, too.

I can't imagine using any sort of plastic or acrylic. That just doesn't appeal to me. I like the cold feel of the tip against my lips. (hush, pervs!)

I don't want to go aluminum, either. It seems as though those would conduct heat.

Oh, and the shape of the tips is important to me. I don't like those that slope inward. I like them to taper out.

I'm weird...hehehehe

Acrylic and plastic get hot quick and can actually melt o_O I had one of my hand made acrylic tips melt on my RDA before. It was a messy clean up...

Vwls

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2013
AZ
I never thought of actually dripping into my tip. I mean I know they are called drip tips and all, but I don't want e-juice anywhere near my lips, and the idea of dripping into the same opening that is going to touch my mouth is terrible. I've had e-liquid get on my lips before from spitting atomizers, and it makes them chapped and sore almost immediately. And that's at 6 mg.

I guess if I was going to do it, I'd want those glass ones from Rocket Science Mods for sure - that way I could see if there was any juice near the top and wipe it away with a tissue before I took a hit. Those are seriously good looking tips by the way - whether or not you use them to drip into. Thanks for the link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread