Anyone know of a great Cola?

Status
Not open for further replies.

greencity

ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2010
Calgary, AB, Canada
Hey guys, just curious if there are any opinions out there about good Cola flavors? My first "Cola" was actually the rum and cola from V4L but it's only available in 5 ML bottles...WTF? So I ordered the "WOW" cola. Not nearly as good. The Rum and Cola from V4L actually had no hint of rum at all, but tasted like coke bottle candy, yumm. Great Vapor too. There was very little throat hit, which I actually prefer. I'm putting in my first order of BWB juices and I'm going to add in a 30 ML bottle of Don's Cola, but lemme know if you've found any others out there that blew your mind! I don't think I've ever really seen anyone talk about Cola on here.

scubasteve25

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2010
texas
Hey guys, just curious if there are any opinions out there about good Cola flavors? My first "Cola" was actually the rum and cola from V4L but it's only available in 5 ML bottles...WTF? So I ordered the "WOW" cola. Not nearly as good. The Rum and Cola from V4L actually had no hint of rum at all, but tasted like coke bottle candy, yumm. Great Vapor too. There was very little throat hit, which I actually prefer. I'm putting in my first order of BWB juices and I'm going to add in a 30 ML bottle of Don's Cola, but lemme know if you've found any others out there that blew your mind! I don't think I've ever really seen anyone talk about Cola on here.

tasty vapors chery cola is pretty good

KEITH97M3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2010
HONOLULU, HAWAII
nu-vapor.com
Greencity, I also searched high and low for a great cola liquid, tried many different ones from over 7 companies and only 1 was actually good enough to vape all day. Madhattercig has this Mad Cola that I did a review on if you go to NV forum and search under eliquid reviews and I use the same name here as I do there. I am still not sure if I would be breaking rules if I posted a link so I will refrain from doing so but you are free to go there and read it if you would like to.

I have even tried to make my own using concentrated cola flavoring from a few different companies but some how it does not turn out very well. I am usually a strict tobacco flavor lover but I also love to drink cola so I sometimes make allowances and try different beverage flavors.

Hope this helps.
Aloha, Keith

316lvm

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 5, 2009
southern minnesota
The best Cola I've tried is the one I DIY. I use PA Cola flavoring, vg, nic, either sweetner/ethyol maltol or both. I make a 4oz base mix, to which I can add other flavorings such as cherry, lime, etc.

Then again, I also like my juice really strong and sometimes really sweet. I've pretty much stopped buying pre-mixed juices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread