Anyone know the shortest 3.7v battery that Madvapes sells

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ouch1234

Sep 30, 2011
Oklahoma
I've made many new tickets with them , but for some God awful reason they refuse to respond to my tickets. Really pissing me off actually.
The new 18350 3.7v battery they carry now are longer than the older version and they will not fit in my Maxi Roughstack v2 for 7.4v vaping. Is anyone vaping at 7.4v with the Maxi, and can you tell me which battery you're using? I just need to order some new batteries so I can go on with life, and not be so damn stressed out over this.:blush::blink:.

Thanks

And by the way.. I've been quit smoking since Feb 2011, My wife is happy. Sorry for my first rude post here. I'm really a nice guy from Norman Oklahoma, and i'm so happy I tried vaping. It is my cure to quit smoking. I started out buying a e-cigarette off of Ebay from a seller from China. Well lets just say it wasn't a wise choice, but I started reseaching and came across Madvapes, and the girl talked me out of buying a E-cig that looked like a cigarette and guided me to a Roughstack.. My first puff I knew I was cured of the real cigarette, and have been ever since. I hope I get to know a few of guys and gals.

Last edited:

Ouch1234

Sep 30, 2011
Oklahoma
14500 is longer than 18350 by approx 15 mm

trustfife 14500 is 52.5 mm tall x 14mm OD according to madvapes
Your'e right.. I don't know where I saw it was shorter. I just wish Madvapes would put a couple of batteries in a maxi and just tell me which one fits better. The problem with cutting the spring down is that sometimes I like to 6v and it makes the batteries too short then.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread