Anyone know when the new batteries are coming out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonnyCooL

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2018
OK, so you apparently have insider information. I'm just asking because there's no information to be found online, except that one link I provided that mentioned a ten amp cdr (the battery discussed there is the h30, not the m50, so I'm not confusing the cells).

Sent from my Thor E using Tapatalk
cause i dealing with battery ... as mention early, many confuse with m50 :)
btw LG chem ncm (which currently use in Tesla car, should be something worth our money) :)

Reactions: stols001

Mooch

Electron Wrangler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • May 13, 2015
    OK, so you apparently have insider information. I'm just asking because there's no information to be found online, except that one link I provided that mentioned a ten amp cdr (the battery discussed there is the h30, not the m50, so I'm not confusing the cells).

There’s a huge amount of misinformation out regarding the H30. LG’s chart shows it as a 35A 3000mAh cell. Vapcell is rewrapping it and samples are on the way to me now.

C165CF7B-3946-4F73-A462-E01BBB400AC9.jpeg

KenD

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 20, 2013
    Stockholm, Sweden
    kennetgranholm.com
    There’s a huge amount of misinformation out regarding the H30. LG’s chart shows it as a 35A 3000mAh cell. Vapcell is rewrapping it and samples are on the way to me now.

View attachment 750041
    So nowhere near the 5000 mAh claimed in this thread, then the higher cdr makes sense. Thanks Mooch!

KenD

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 20, 2013
    Stockholm, Sweden
    kennetgranholm.com
    i'm glad my typo make u superior and ur information does RIGHT, 10a batt ....
    bye and end.
    The capacity is kinda an important thing to get right, and there's a considerable difference between 3000 and 5000 mAh. Not feeling superior though, not an issue for me.

SonnyCooL

ECF Veteran
    Jan 12, 2018
    View attachment 750095
    Just a typo, eh? In 2 different threads? Doubtful Sonny.
    hmmmm serious ? honest i write poor english but i think most English reader able to understand Bracket and M50 capacity ....
    i drop of from this section, is way too superior for me, way too many EXPERT around ....
    Bye ....

Mooch

Electron Wrangler
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • May 13, 2015
    that is certain rules and regulations we need to follow ... H40 is not in the market yet :p and 21700 mg1 (this one for user to figure out where to find 21700 mg1) too :p

It seems to me that you don’t need to follow any other rules and regulations if you are already telling us the things you are. :)

There aren’t any rules/regulations regarding cell grading though.

SonnyCooL

ECF Veteran
    Jan 12, 2018
    It seems to me that you don’t need to follow any other rules and regulations if you are already telling us the things you are. :)

There aren’t any rules/regulations regarding cell grading though.
    No ? if u dealing with board design and product .... than u should know.
    i put a stop here, i ain't vape battery reseller nor tester ....
    good bye and good luck.
    30q.jpg

rejected batt ..
    25r1.jpg

Last edited:

Mooch

Electron Wrangler
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • May 13, 2015
    No ? if u dealing with board design and product .... than u should know.
    i put a stop here, i ain't vape battery reseller nor tester ....
    good bye and good luck.
    View attachment 750403
    rejected batt ..
    View attachment 750405

You’re sorting through a few salvaged cells there, aren’t you? :)

You are free to post anything you want about the grade of cells you have. There are no rules or regulations stopping you...none.

If you say I am wrong then please tell me which regulatory standards require you to block us from seeing what grade cells you have. Surely you could do that before leaving?

Opinionated

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2015
    My Mountain
    Well I have no concern about anyone's ego, not even my own..

In general, this is an informative and useful thread overall as the answer to the OP's ( @bombastinator - our forum friend) question is of importance to us all..

I've given the OP a "useful" like as a result and am surprised no one else is finding the thread in general at least deserving of a "like".

Anyhoo, just something else to complain about.. hahaha. It's more useful than the ego's of those who inflate and exaggerate. Lol..

Glad for the intelligent and informative replies..

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread