Anyone know where I can buy about 10 usb charger cables for my PVD's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fearlessleader

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2014
Portland TN USA
I can believe what a pain in the but it been to try and pick up about 10 normal charger and data cables I just looking for some about 2 to 3 feet long I think the small end is Male micro B but it the same cable that 99% of all my pVD use to charge or update firmware. I had collected up a bunch from back in the day when I was building PC's but just about all they are on death doorstep. I looking for the 2 to 3 $ type common as white rice cables. I don't care if I have to wait to get them from china or whatever but the brick and mortar stores all nuts thy want to charge you like 10$ for a 2-foot cable and they will say but these are the good ones look they got gold ends. Like I care I just need some cables I used to buy them from Amazon but they got stupid there too and charge like 40 cents for the cable and 5$ like it cost any more to send 10 cables than 1 used to be I had prime there and I get a dozen at time they charge like 1.75 per cable and then if shipping was 3.50 then send 10 cables for like 4.50
SDo anyway if there is anyone that can point me toward land on this cable hi=unt that would be great I am really drowning here I don't know why most of these places want to sell you cabled 9 foot long when all I need is like 2 foot to a meter most any help would be great.
TIA

Reactions: Super Flex
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread