• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Anyone new Juices to recommend? Post your favorite juices!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vachelon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2012
Ocean Dr, Sentosa Cove
You might give Vermillion River's Kentucky Vanilla Blend a try...takes a ml or two to grab you...but it can. You can search for other posts about it...one is current.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/new-members-forum/294731-vanilla-juice.html

Hope you do well with what you find! ...let us know.

I'd like to try out Altcig's Vanilla Love... much feedback on that for the richness as compared to Bwb's Vanilla Bean which was considered subtle in the review roundup.

Vachelon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2012
Ocean Dr, Sentosa Cove
After using Halo's midnight apple, I can't vape juices from China anymore.
Anyway I think most of the DIY juices locally available are from China.
Not sure about those US juice though.

I felt the same too, I first ordered the DK juices from HC and I thought they were decent until I ordered juices from the US. Those changed the game from then onwards, dumped china stuff for premium quality juice.

AzIrish

Moved On
Nov 23, 2011
Tucson

Heavybag

ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2012
Just received my order of juices from SGJ this afternoon,all at 12mg strength,70%PG-30%VG base ratio.Here are my reviews:

-5ml Grape TPA Sweet smelling,grapy taste,like those flavours you enjoy from QOO.

-5ml Green Apple HC Smell like those sour apple candies,taste like apple without the sour taste.

-5ml Juicy Peach HC Smell and taste like peach flavoured breath freshener!

-10ml Menthol TPA Smell like menthol inhaler with really plain,cold taste.So cold that just vaping a few drops of them stopped my runny nose instantly.

-10ml Cool Mint HC Light minty smell,taste really cold with significant minty taste in it.

All fruity juices taste and smell fruity sweet!While the cold juices are really cold.Good,smooth throat hit.My room smell of juices!Really satisfied with the juices.Sure to order more when supply's down.Gonna mixing the fruity ones with a little of the cold ones to make them nicer.:laugh:

Last edited:

priorities

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012
wherever my daydreams take me
I'm vaping Altcig's banana milkshake in one and alternating with their Vanilla Love in the other....if you like sweet ones..yum:) Hope you find something to love...also have their pear..delish..and the buttermint is great..tangerine and nanogram are good too..I have a bunch to try yet...can you tell I just love their stuff..:) ha...take care....*

agp01

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2012
Earth
try tasty vapor... wont go wrong too...DK Tab is consider my daily vape cure. I'm also looking for Halo and BWB juice... all out of stock from local.

i agreed! hahha..

no offense, local juice are just too inconsistent in taste.. the taste can be a huge gap differ between order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread