The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.
  1. Volunteer to help with beta testing!

We’re working on getting the site updates ready, but we’ll need your help to check the changes, make sure everything makes sense to you, and report any issues you see. If you'd like to volunteer to help with beta testing, click the link below. The first 20 people to respond to this thread will be added to the team!

View thread
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone notice impaired operation of cartomizers

Discussion in 'Vapor4Life' started by Adrenalynn, Aug 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Adrenalynn

Adrenalynn Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Anyone notice impaired operation of cartomizers after immersing them in a bath of tap water that has had its temperature raised past the point of state-change while maintaining constant atmospheric pressure?

2. Juantwizzle

Juantwizzle Moved On

Jul 2, 2010
    Missouri
    I see what you're doing there. Clever.

3. keyzygirl

keyzygirl ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Aug 10, 2009
    Key West,Fl.
    AH,hahahahaha!!I luv you lyn!!!

4. Mabbo

Mabbo Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 16, 2010
    Illinois
    Not very clever, more sad really. Poor thing.

5. Juantwizzle

Juantwizzle Moved On

Jul 2, 2010
    Missouri
    If someone is coming into this forum for the first time and there is someone waiting there for an excuse to make them feel stupid, I think it could keep someone from coming back. If someone feels insulted than they may never be turned on to V4L. Is there really a need to tell someone that a post similar to theirs is buried somewhere in 308 pages and that they should go find it? It's just as easy to help the person or participate in the discussion.

I don't know about anyone else here but I don't mind answering the same question twice. I'll answer it 500 times! They're not smoking cigarettes. We all win.

I'm sorry that I started this drama with you but this stuff goes through my head every time I see you talk down to someone. Why they put up with it is beyond me. From this point on, I won't comment about it again. Maybe me and you can become buddies someday. Maybe not.

6. K24A3

K24A3 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jun 15, 2010
    Aus
    Thats a good point Jaunt, agreed.

7. Springbird

Springbird Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 17, 2010
    Connecticut
    I have no control over the atmospheric pressure in my kitchen. But the thread raises an interesting question. Does the vaping experience change with changing atmospheric pressure? I am at sea level. What happens above 12,000 feet? Do we have any "mountain vapers" in the crowd?

8. TrashcanCandy

TrashcanCandy Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 5, 2010
    St. Rose, LA
    I'm not sure if this was meant for me or for the OP of that topic, but I know this post was made because I brought it up again in order to put in my two cents about what worked to restore the performance of my boiled cartos.
    So, I just have one question: Since you are so smart (that's not sarcasm...I really do respect you for how amazingly intelligent you are) and obviously must have a better solution and post several times a day in this forum, why did you not offer your advice when I started a thread asking how to completely remove menthol juice from cartos? Multiple people recommended boiling as the best advice. If you have such a problem with people asking about how to fix their cartos after boiling them, perhaps you should be helping prevent them from using the boiling method in the first place!

You obviously have a gift of genius. Try learning to use it for kindness and the benefit of others. I'm sure you have the capacity of mind for that.

9. susieque

susieque Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 25, 2010
    pennsylvania
    this is what this forum is all about in helping others in their journey of vaping. please let's just help one another out. there's been numerous times that i wanted to post a question, but i haven't for this reason..

10. bpaulette

bpaulette Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 27, 2010
    midwest
  11. Sallyem

Sallyem Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 14, 2010
    California
  12. TrashcanCandy

Aug 5, 2010
    St. Rose, LA
    Make light of her behavior if you want, but belittling people is good for neither her nor the people she attempts to humiliate.

13. Sallyem

Sallyem Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 14, 2010
    California
    I LUV Lynn....and I don't mind at all when she posts a link directing a person to their answer. I also don't believe she intends to "humiliate" anyone. I love her sense of humor, and I believe that anyone who has been here any amount of time understands that humor. If someone is new to this forum, I am sure there are plenty of other posts here that can be read from people with a different humor. :2c:

14. TrashcanCandy

Aug 5, 2010
    St. Rose, LA
    I never said I minded her posting links directing people to their answer. I never said I disliked her, and, contrary to what you may think, I do understand and appreciate her sense of humor...when it's not a joke at the expense of someone else. She did not direct someone to their answer in this case. She made sarcastic posts mocking other people's posts.

15. sofocused978

sofocused978 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 16, 2010
    Boston
    candy is that a bra on your head?

16. TrashcanCandy

Aug 5, 2010
    St. Rose, LA
  17. sofocused978

sofocused978 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 16, 2010
    Boston
    ahhhhhhhh that's hot = )

18. plantlvr

plantlvr Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 20, 2009
    Northern California
    'Cant' we all just get along'?
    Life is too short to dwell on internet posting etiquette, take what you can or can't from the post, then move along.Or as someone once said, 'If you don't want to watch it, turn the channel, but don't censor me!'
    This is America folks and we all have the right to voice our opinion/comment/whatever.

Listening to a friend tell me about his Father getting a 3 month sentence to live from pancreatic cancer today makes all this drama seem petty.

19. JustKryssi

JustKryssi Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 6, 2010
    Dirty Jerz
    Sorry to hear about your friend's dad Plantlvr. :(

And to the new people: We all had to go through the Adrenalynn Gauntlet and we're still alive. Hang in there, you definitely come out wiser!! :)

20. Cari

Cari Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 2, 2010
    Beach Dreaming
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.