• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

anyone on 100%VG?

Status
Not open for further replies.

legionx

Oct 15, 2011
SG
ok almost 2 months on 100% VG. I'd say not a clever choice. It doesn't damage atty that's for sure. my ego t atty still going strong. so far only thrown away those i don't like or died during experiments.

so why do i say not good? a week ago i started smelling tasteless smoke. thought it was my nose block coming back and added more concentrate. after awhile same thing happen and i just keep dumping concentrate until it smells like perfume. i can never finish one cartridge with the constant smell.

switched back to 60% PG (100% PG TH too hard) and the smell's back. read somewhere PG actually clears nasal passage and prevents nose block. think that's the reason why. 2 cartridge same flavor and now the smell remains, TH and throat dryness is still a problem. think i'll slowly reduce PG until it fits me nicely with little TH and lots of vapor.

70%VG 30%PG makes the smell go away after constant vape of about 10+ puffs and i have to stop for awhile. anyone can advise for how's 60%VG 40%PG who has similar situation as me?

Alcohol dilute is no good for me. I get slight headache after putting in 10% vodka.

I am doing 18mg with 40PG 60VG apple flavor. Throat hit is good...if u inhale slowly. (Don't need to rush when vaping....:D) lots of vapor. Anything more than 50PG kills my throat. Not sure if anyone tried apple from HS..but they are damn refreshing.

Recently I tried red bull flavor from HS with 70PG 40VG 18mg nic...almost fainted. damn that was bad.... really bad....my throat was on FiRe :evil:... imo don't even try that mix. It will definitely kill a gekko for sure. ......gEk gEk gEk gEk....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread