Anyone order from Heaven Gifts -ruyandirect ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

booboo

ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2009
San Diego, CA
Hi--to answer your questions, I have been very satisfied with Heaven Gifts. I've been shopping with them for over a year and have purchased 10-20 items by now. They sell "real" dse901's, which is all I use, so don't know about the rest. They always answer emails and replace things as needed. You do have to send the old ones back, which takes about a month to go both ways. Shipping does take 15 days to CA for about $6.00--but for $13.00, you can ship EMS and I think that was around 6 days when ordered on a Sat. --which is pretty good from China. No problems with customs (knock on wood). They mark it "toy gift box" or "spare part".... Haven't tried the e-liquid yet because I love the taste of Marlboro high dse cartridges--but it says the e-juice is original from dse, so I may have to get some. Overall, I love them! The batteries and atomizers don't last as long as I'd like (forever!), but they are original (SLB), so I don't think it's the seller's fault. I am a very heavy "smoker" also, and these products weren't made for "fiends", lol! Right now I have 6 batteries, 4 chargers and 4 atomizers from them which I alternate. All the cigs I've bought elsewhere are sitting in boxes, because they suck compared to these. Hope this answers your questions, I am happy to recommend this seller.

Papa Lazarou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2008
UK
so are the 801 penstyle not good because that was what I was going to order from them . So the cigars last that long wow I may have to get a 2 pack of those as well :)

I like the 801's from there. They perform well. I didn't buy any cartridges from them because I had a lot of pen carts for an RN4072 anyway. However, the RN cartridges don't push in all the way. As a result it doesn't draw the liquid from them very well. I'm not sure if it works properly with the proper cartridges as I haven't got any. I've been using it for dripping and they are great for this.

katink

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2008
the Netherlands
I wish the chinese would stop using white as standard color... I hate it, too much like analogues plus it just gets boooring. Absolutely e-cig did have (some) color and actualy went back to 'white or white' (at least for their pens) - and sadly Wayne (Heaven Gifts) only has white also. But... his atomizers do seem to be good, so far for me (and hearing okay reviews about his batteries also, but I'm not using much batts at the moment so didn't buy those).
Guess it's time to bring out the paint and just paint them myself when they come in...

(Edit: at least Wayne's blings are coloured, not all is white there.)

ainako

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2008
Southern California
ruyandirect's penstyle is top notch. Though it may not be popular to say so but I like them even more that the penstyle that is offered by puresmoker. The only downside to the ruyandirect penstyle is that the atomizers do not work directly with any of the USB passthroughs I have tried (thesmokesafe and bestecig). And by the way he does honor his one year warranty on parts.

rickstar009

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2009
Deal-extreme Enthusiast

rickstar009

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2009
Deal-extreme Enthusiast
Yes, I know Ping, Good guy. I was just thinking of custom one-offs, personalized.
So your saying i wasted a perfetly good post informing you of pings existence then Vince?
..gosh darn it i will never get that wasted post back now :p heh

yes pings coolio.....

I hate white, period.....I am happy with black :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread