• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Anyone ordered from Totally Wicked (UK) before?

Status
Not open for further replies.

COM76

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2010
QLD, Australia
I made my first order from Totally Wicked UK last Thursday. Was wishing it would come today. I emailed them and they said from 10-15 days but i also IM them on there site and they said 5 working days. They send their packs with Royal Mail and they say 5 days also for the rest of the world. I ordered a tornado. reviews made them look great. I only have the e cig i got from a internet scam called Clean Smoke. they were meant to send out a free trial but then they billed me for the next set of carts before i got the e cig itself. I worked it out and got my money back. All is well. Cant wait.

COM76

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2010
QLD, Australia
Just recieved a tornado from TW UK as i was writing my first post here. So it took exactly 7 days from ordering and i live on the gold coast. The box was a bit banged up but everything was really nice. Make sure you have a Universal power adapter to charge the batteries. It makes like a burning bubling sound which is distracting. Really nice solid unit feels like it will last. Flavour was great from the carts great amount of vap not to much and not to little wish it had more of a throat hit though. Good luck with your order TheMoon.

fair dinkum

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2009
Australia
Given that the exchange rate (always) favours US suppliers, why are you buying from the UK? - does TW US not supply to us?
I mainly order from TW (US) but they have had a flavour 'out of stock' for some five weeks so I ordered this time from TW (UK) as they had it in stock. I can live with the UK/AUS exchange rate which isn't all that bad at the moment. TW e-liquid is more expensive than most but I like it. I mix my own so there's only a few companies that I have found that will ship you the stuff you need.

Zyka

Mar 11, 2010
Australia
Hang-on, I'm I missing something here - but WTF is with the price of TW e-liq?!!

The Chinese stuff works out at about AUD10 for 30ml
Most of the American suppliers (i.e V4L) are around AUD15
But TW is selling their stuff for an unbelievable AUD35 for a 30ml bottle.

Is their stuff that fantastic that it's really worth three times the price????

Or am I missing something and I'm looking at the wrong pricing information?

fair dinkum

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2009
Australia
I buy the Platinum Ice mix and flavours if I need them. The Ice Mix I get from them is PG based but I also add some VG to it and end up with 14mg liquid. I haven't worked out what it costs per bottle but it's not cheap, 8-o although it's probably cheaper than buying pre-mixed bottles from them. I like it so I buy it. To be honest I don't like vaping pre-mixed liquid anymore, although I've only tried about six brands. I also didn't quit smoking because of the cost, I quit for my health.

TheMoon

Feb 12, 2010
Australia
The reason why I want to try TW is because of its promising quality (USP nicotine, USP propylene glycol and US sourced flavourings, all pharmaceutical grade).

I have tried to order Dekang from the Chinese as well as Vapor4 life (turned out to be just Dekang but rellabled in the US), I don't find the smell and taste of their juice very attractive - clove doesn't taste like clove, cappuchino doesn't taste like cappuchino..etc.

I just got my TW Juice 2 days ago. Was very impressed when I opened the bottle to just smell it, it's clearly very different from the DK juice. The apple smells just like a fresh glass of apple juice, and it tastes so pure. The packaging and health warnings are also very detailed, indicating much better reliability and quality control.

Yes it is more expensive, but being a light vaper, it is not too bad. It's more important for me to have confidence in a product than price.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread