Anyone own/buy a Arctic Dolphin CREA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tmebs

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2014
BFE, Illinois
I picked one up on an impulse purchase.
I really loved the way it felt in my hand/finish.
YES it is cheap, but it is really giving me a nice vape on a Recurve.
The locking switch sometimes sets itself, but not a big deal really.
Its a smidge thinner than the Pulse bf and a little taller.

I had been using the original Pulse ( 20700 vapcell )for about 6 months and was really happy with it with a B2k topper, but this little crea (18650 lg tootsie roll )seems to hit harder and last just as long (exact same build).
The battery spring has loosened up some also, its only been a little over week, it was really tight at first.

It doesn't have a spring 510, but it has been kinda set it and forget it for me, I don't change toppers often.

The doors snap on and do not wiggle at all!

I know now that I paid way too much for it, but I'm ok with that cause it just works.
:toast:

SonnyCooL

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2018
I picked one up on an impulse purchase.
I really loved the way it felt in my hand/finish.
YES it is cheap, but it is really giving me a nice vape on a Recurve.
The locking switch sometimes sets itself, but not a big deal really.
Its a smidge thinner than the Pulse bf and a little taller.

I had been using the original Pulse ( 20700 vapcell )for about 6 months and was really happy with it with a B2k topper, but this little crea (18650 lg tootsie roll )seems to hit harder and last just as long (exact same build).
The battery spring has loosened up some also, its only been a little over week, it was really tight at first.

It doesn't have a spring 510, but it has been kinda set it and forget it for me, I don't change toppers often.

The doors snap on and do not wiggle at all!

I know now that I paid way too much for it, but I'm ok with that cause it just works.
yup agree on the button, it always auto lock (i would love wotofo button over crea) and i minor issue i found with crea after few week using it, all magnet gone missing .....

Reactions: Tmebs

Tmebs

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2014
BFE, Illinois
I hope I don't lose my magnets, I really like this thing.
If I had seen this on a site for 9.99 or 16.00 I would have just kept scrolling and never looked back.
I really new nothing about it or had ever heard of it, just liked the way it looked and felt so I pulled the trigger for 40$!!!
I KNOW BETTER
I usually never impulse buy and stay out of B&M as much as possible.
I need very little at this point and order what I research and really want (and can afford). LOL

I ain't even mad. I LIKE IT.
The Recurve will live on it.
I think I paid 38$ for the Pulse and have been using it for 6 months, still like it and have got my moneys worth out of it. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread